SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The United Nations is pleased to welcome interested applicants who seeks to participate in her regional consultation on Youth, Peace and Security in West and Central Africa, to be held in Cotonou, Benin.
Value of Award: All expenses, including travel and accommodation will be covered by the United Nations.
Eligible Countries: DRC, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, CAR, Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger, Cameroon, Chad, Gabon, Nigeria, Guinea Conakry, The Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Mauritania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinee, Republic of Congo and Togo.
Eligibility: In order to participate in the Regional Consultation for West and Central Africa, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Applicants must be between 18 and 29 years old at the time of the consultation.
- The candidate must be able to speak and understand clearly and comprehensively in English and/or French.
- All applicants must be a citizen currently residing in any of the following countries: DRC, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, CAR, Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger, Cameroon, Chad, Gabon, Nigeria, Guinea Conakry, The Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Mauritania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Equatorial Guinee, Republic of Congo and Togo.
- Applicants must be able to travel to and participate in the entire event in Cotonou from 11 to 13 September 2017.
- Applicants must be engaged in peacebuilding or supporting youth-led organizations working on peacebuilding, which is understood in a broad sense: peace processes, social cohesion, violence reduction, gender based violence, reconciliation, transitional justice, preventing violent extremism, disarmament demobilization and reintegration, fight against marginalization or other humanitarian work
How to Apply: Young people interested in participating can complete the required document specified here until the 18thAugust 2017 and send all by email to the following email addresses:
Application Deadline: 18th August 2017
Award Providers: The United Nations