The United Nations is delighted to call for applications for the United Nations Development Internship Program on Sustainable development goals (SDG) 2018, eligible persons will be considered for this program
To Be Taken At (Country): Abuja, NIGERIA
Eligibility: Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
- UNDP internship programme does not provide a salary or remuneration for the internship;
- All the expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring Government or institution;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- The intern is responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship or for six months immediately following the expiration date of internship;
- The intern must provide proof of enrollment in health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with UNDP, but to complement an intern’s studies; Therefore, there should be no expectation of employment at the end of an internship.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2017
How to Apply: Apply here