The admission rate of the University of Lagos is 10%. This university is the most sought after university in Nigeria by students. Unfortunately, out of 90,000 students that apply each year, only about 9000 students get a placing. If you wish to be among the one-third of the ten percent, then, get Unilag Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
An amazing testimonial from an undergraduate at Unilag categorically stated that one saving grace he had as a JAMBITE is coming in contact with Unilag Post Utme Past Questions and Answers.
He said” On the exam day, I was really so happy because ninety percent of the questions that appeared on my screen were questions I had seen while solving through my study pack. They were not foreign to me as 30 minutes became too much time for me to finish up. Before I had seen my score I simply knew I did well. I went home like a victor I was, my nights of studying with University of Lagos Past questions really paid off good”.
This should let you know that the Past question is an asset that will aid you to scale through this hurdle. If you read patiently, you will get information on;
What Is The Nature Of UniLAG Post Utme Past Questions and Answers?
Your success story with UniLAG Post Utme starts with your eligibility, registration to your ability to answers 50% and above all the questions correctly. So, let’s what your UniLAG Post UTME journey would look like:
What is UniLAG Cut off Mark?
Only candidates who score 200 and above in JAMB should apply for UniLAG Post UTME. UniLAG will consider your aggregate score during admission. Even though UniLAG Post Utme Score accounts for only 30% of the aggregate score, you must get at least 50 percent or even 60 percent to qualify.
The UTME accounts for 20% while your O’Level result accounts for 50% of the aggregate score that will determine if you stand a chance or not.
Why You Should Get the UniLAG Past Questions Papers
The University of Lagos is a highly competitive university. Only about 10% of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is based on the aggregate score. Many students who made it to the selected 10% prepared extensively for with UniLAG Post UTME Past Questions and answers. So, you need this to secure an admission at UniLAG this 2020.
We have discovered that over the years, the University of Lagos repeats their past questions. If you get this past question, you will be better equipped to pass the UniLAG Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
Also, purchasing this material will grant you access to our dedicated team who is concerned with seeing you get admitted. Hence, they will give tips, advice follow up and vital information till you become an undergraduate at your choice of university.
UniLAG Past Questions and Answers will help you with the University of Lagos Post UTME online practice. With this, you can increase your speed for each section and get used to how much time you should spend on each question.
We have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as the year 2010 and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this UniLAG Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
How to Get the UniLAG POST UTME past Questions and Answers.
The UniLAG Post UTME past question cost N2, 000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UniLAG Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “UniLAG Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Free UniLAG Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage. (A) would(B) will (C) used to (D) could
2. He did not attend the final burial …. (A) rite (B) rights (C) rites (D) right
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up
1. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
3. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle. (A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 9
1. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A) Chlorine (B) Oxygen (C) Hydrogen (D) Ammonia
2. The principal constituents of natural gas is … (A) methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X? (A) 2.0 (B) 3.0 (C) 5.0 (D) 4.0
1. A car X moving of mass 500kg accelerates at 1ms-2 when the force due to the engine is 600N. (A)(B)(C)(D)
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
3. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
1. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function? (A) cellular respiration (B) synthesis of proteins (C) excretion of waste products (D) intracellular transport
2. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
3. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as (A) glucose (B) glycogen (C) maltase (D) starch