SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been accepted for the UNIL Master’s Grants at University of Lausanne, Switzerland 2018, eligible persons are charged to hurry and apply
This master scholarship is awarded to students who have graduated from a foreign university and achieved outstanding result. Noticeably, you are recommended to check out for detail as there are a few programs are not eligible.
University of Lausanne, Switzerland
CHF 1,600 per month (Around 1650 USD)
- You are not the citizen and resident of Switzerland.
- The scholarship award will be provided for the entire duration of the degree which is depending on the chosen subject.
- The scholarship will not be provided if you fail after the first academic year.
- Students who are selected for a scholarship will be exempt from the flat-rate registration fees for With the exception of half-yearly fees of CHF 80.-.
- You have a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a Bachelor of UNIL.
- You have a minimum level of B2 in French or English.
To apply: by post to the following address:
University of Lausanne
Department of social Affairs and student mobility (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Closing date: 1 November