UNICEF is delighted to invite applications for the position of a Regional Adviser (Adolescent Development and Participation) in the Asia region. UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
This position aims to catapult their work and partnerships in this domain in the region, with an entrepreneurial approach and with networks that will help identify opportunities to empower and unleash the potential of girls and boys in this age group.
Check official website.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or/and related technical field, preferably with a specialization in areas related to adolescents.
- Minimum of ten (10) years progressively responsible professional level experience in international development and emergencies in programme analysis, design, management, monitoring and evaluation in the area of programming for and with adolescents.
- Strong management experience. Work with proven analytical, conceptualizing and negotiating skills relevant to human and social development.
- Knowledge of economic, social and political history and trends in the Region an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
Eligible Regions: Not specified.
Apply online through given website.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2017