Last updated on April 3rd, 2018 at 03:59 pm
The University of South Wales are inviting application for the Unicaf Scholarships to Study Online at Uni of South Wales 2018-2019. This study online scholarship are for Undergraduate and Masters students, who wish to pursue their Masters and undergraduate studies online at the university.
The University of South Wales is a major player in UK higher education. The University has partnered with Unicaf to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online.
What you Need To Know About This Scholarship
Worth of Award:
From 5,000 up to 7,000 EUROS (depending on the degree of your choice).
BA (HONS) – Business Studies (Top-up degree)
MBA – Master of Business Administration
MA Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching)
MSc in Psychology
LLM (Master of Laws)
MSc in Public Health*
Several 50% up to 80% Scholarships to study the ONLINE programmes offered by University of South Wales. The Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis, so don’t wait to apply!
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduates
- Be earning less than 20,000 USD per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programmes offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
Programme Eligibility Criteria for Masters student
- High School degree for bachelor studies
- Bachelor’s degree for master studies
- English Proficiency for Bachelors (IELTS of 5 or equivalent for TOEFL or TOEIC)
- English Proficiency for Masters (Students satisfy the English requirements if their first degree was taught in English. Otherwise, GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS with a score of 6.5 or a minimum grade of “C” at the Masters English Placement Test which can be taken online
- Application deadline: January, 2019. Click here to apply.
Take the Sqore challenge in order to win the scholarship
- Applicants must be accepted to study by the organisation in order to win the scholarship
- The scholarship is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
- All information submitted by the applicant must be truthful
- Any work submitted by the applicant must be their own original work
How to Apply
- Sign up on Sqore website and start the Sqore Challenge
- Fill the profile information
- After completing the Challenge, you will be redericted to UNICAF’s webpage , where you must officially submit your application
Deadline: It is awarded on a rolling basis, so don’t wait!
For More Information: