SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are been accepted for the UNESCO/IUPAC Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students 2018 – Czech, hurry now and apply.
Field of Study: Postgraduate Course in Polymer Science
Value of Award:
- The participants receive monthly (increase valid from 1st January 2017) scholarship of CZK 9.500,- (EUR 354,- ).
- The participants use facilities at the IMC building in Prague 6 or at the IMC laboratories in the BIOCEV building in Vestec (outskirts of Prague).
- In addition, the Institute offers free accommodation at the Academy Hotel Mazanka.
- The Institute reimburses the payment the participant made to obtain visa.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Czech Republic
- Candidate must have Masters or PhD degree.
- The official language of the Course is English; hence, good command of English is a necessary condition for admittance.
How to Apply: Apply here
Application Deadline: 20th February 2018
It is important to go through application instructions on the Program Webpage before applying.
Award Providers: The Course is organized under the auspices of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, UNESCO and IUPAC.