SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
United Nations Development Programme is inviting applications for Resource Mobilization Internship programme to study in Bangkok, Thailand. UNDP supports the capacity development of young people and youth-led organizations, and the development of youth caucuses in government, parliament and other bodies. Interns must be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher). Interns must have knowledge and understanding of the UN system and the international development community.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Resource Mobilization.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: United Nations Development Programme
Internship can be taken in Bangkok, Thailand
Eligibility: Required Skills and Experience
· Enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher), or;
· Enrolled in a final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent), or;
· Graduated with a Master’s degree and if selected, must start the internship within one year after graduation.
· Knowledge and understanding of the UN system and the international development community;
· Experience in research (online and offline) activities;
· Experience with networking and mobilizing support;
· Experience with negotiation and public speaking;
· Experience with developing communication materials;
· Experience in using Microsoft Office software package.
· Fluency in spoken and written English.
Is this paid internship? UNDP internship programme does not provide a salary or remuneration for the internship.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Internship Description: In response to the worldwide phenomenon of young men and women calling for meaningful civic, economic, social and political participation, UNDP’s Youth Strategy 2014-2017 recognizes the involvement of young men and women in participatory decision-making and development processes as vital to achieving sustainable human development. UNDP supports the capacity development of young people and youth-led organizations, and the development of youth caucuses in government, parliament and other bodies. We engage with relevant stakeholders through outreach, advocacy, thought leadership, global networks, and policy debates, in particular in the context of the post-2015 development agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals. We also support the mainstreaming of youth issues in development planning and inter-ministerial and inter-sectorial coordination.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 3 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 22, 2017.