The University of Sussex Scholarship is for Nigerians that want to pursue post-graduate studies in the UK. The University of Sussex Is delighted to invite applications for its UK Scholarships, eligible scholars from Nigeria are by this notice charged to hurry and submit their applications before the program deadline.
About University of Sussex Scholarship
The scholarship is worth £3,000 for applicants that meet the eligibility criteria and will be awarded as a fee reduction upon registering at Sussex.
For applicants holding/expecting to achieve a First Class degree, equivalent to a British Bachelors Honours degree from a Higher Education Institution in Nigeria, the award will automatically be enhanced to £5,000.
All You Need To know About University of Sussex Scholarship
Level/ Field of study
The University of Sussex scholarship is for Postgraduate and masters to study in the UK. The scholarships relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) with a few exceptions
The scholarship is To be taken in the University of Sussex, UK
Value of Scholarship
Scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction of up to £5,000
Eligibility for the University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarships
In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must
- be a national of Nigeria,
- be a self-financing student
- have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2020.
- meet the published academic requirements for your chosen course.
If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship.
To receive the enhanced award, you will be required to provide evidence of your First Class degree from a recognized institution in Nigeria.
How to Apply for the University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarships
You must apply for admission to an eligible Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system.
It will be possible to register for the scholarship from January 2020. If you are made an offer of a place and are eligible for the scholarship, you will need to register your interest via PG Apply as part of the acceptance process from January.
If you have received an offer, you will be notified by email as soon as the declaration is available. You must submit this declaration by 1 August 2020 in order to receive the scholarship.
Deadline for this may have passed but we encourage you to continue checking this site for recent updates in this regard
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for details
Important Notes: If you accept a Sussex Scholarship Nigeria you will be required to undertake occasional promotional or support duties for the University of Sussex at times agreed between yourself and the University (e.g. providing text for the prospectus or web page). Schools of study may have specific duties they wish you to assist with.
The scholarship will be awarded automatically as a tuition fee reduction to eligible students upon enrollment at the University of Sussex.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships 2020-2021
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2020
- NAOC AGIP UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS 2020-2021
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme 2020-2021 (SHARE THIS)
- University of Toronto MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Canada
- CBE International Undergraduate Scholarship at Australia National University, 2020
- Canada Graduate Scholarship(CGS) for Indigenous Students, 2020
- NNPC/Chevron Secondary School Competition for Students in Nigeria 2020