The UEM Scholarship Program is an annual program designed to support the national goals of creating elite scientists and to provide a supply chain to talented individuals in the development of future leaders in the country.
The program offers the opportunity to engage outstanding and Top notch Malaysians for pre-university studies in our leading A-Level College, Kolej Yayasan UEM, and for undergraduate studies at some of the leading foreign universities.
As part of the promotion of our scientists, training, and development of executives as well as professional commitments within the UEM group are offered throughout the program and during the time allotted.
Who are the UEM Group in Malaysia
Wikipedia has this to say about UEM Group –
United Engineers Malaysia Berhad or UEM Group is a Malaysian company of Engineering and Constructions, Township and Property Development, Expressways and Asset Facilities Management. UEM group is a 100% subsidiary of Khazanah Nasional Berhad.
UEM Group is worth more than USD6.7 billion (RM23.4 billion), with shareholders’ funds standing in excess of USD2.2 billion (RM7.7 billion) as at the end of December 2014.
from our humble beginnings as a construction company, UEM Group has grown to become Malaysia’s leading engineering-based infrastructure and services conglomerate.
Does UEM Group have an Overseas Scholarship Program?
We have been hearing of the UEM Group Berhad Local Scholarships and it looks as if the UEM Beneficiaries only get the Scholarships
Level/Field of Studies
The UEM Scholarship is designed for the pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before pursuing their Undergraduate Degree in any Malaysia School. The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics/Marketing)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- IT and Computer Related (Computer Science, Computer System, and Networking, Software Engineering)
- Actuarial Science
The UEM Group Scholarships Is an initiative of the UEM Group Berhad, which is based in Malaysia. All the Scholarships are for Malaysia Students
The UEM Berhad Scholarship 2019 is designed for Malaysian Students at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) who wishes to study in any local University in Malaysia or International Students.
UEM scholarships (overseas)
• You complete a pre-university program with Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, after which you study at a prestigious university abroad, especially in the United Kingdom and Australia.
UEM fellowship (local)
• You will study at a prestigious local university.
The scholarship covers academic fees, including tuition and examination fees, airfare and insurance costs, books, computer, and living expenses.
The Scholarship has the version for International Studies and Local Studies. We are going to break it down to various categories so you can easily Identify yours
For study abroad
- The International Scholarship is designed for Form five (5) students.
- Excellent academic performance in Forms 4 and 5 with at least 7 A + / A in relevant SPM exam subjects.
For local Scholarship
- The Scholarship in the Local category is for STPM students (results announced recently) and students currently enrolled in their last semester (result in May, admission in September).
- Exceptional Academic Performance in STPM / Registration with an MBM of at least 3.50
All candidates must be Malaysian citizens. Good English skills, hard work, positive personality traits, and excellent out-of-school experience are essential to your application.
Application Procedures for UEM Program
If you must make it through the Application Process, your main focus should be here. Most Students that never made it to the last round are because these steps are not well followed.
- The candidate must have good spoken and written English skills.
- The applicant cannot be linked to other institutions or organizations.
- The selected candidate can not accept other scholarships or forms of financial support from other sources, as long as his / her agreement with the UEM group is still in force.
- Successful candidates will be subject to the terms and conditions set out in the grant and guarantee agreement that the selected candidate (s) and guarantor (s) will submit to the UEM Group. and (ii) undergo a medical examination at one of the UEM hospitals/Clinics.
- Each candidate is responsible for all costs related to the application of UEM scholarships.
- The UEM Group is not responsible for any problems, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever caused to the candidate (s) because of a delay and/or an error in the submission of his application in line via a network, a communication or a network causes a system failure, interruption and / or failure of the applicant’s internet service provider and / or UEM group.
- All UEM Group decisions regarding UEM Scholarships are final and there will be no discussion or correspondence.
- Applicants must complete all the information requested by the UEM Group in accordance with the information on the UEM website and submit it online at the deadlines indicated on the website.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed by telephone of the job interview.
- Shortlisted candidates must bring their original certificates during the interview.
This Instruction should be strictly followed if you really want to be successful in the Scholarship
UEM Scholarship Latest Frequently Asked Questions
I know you may like to know in details about the Scholarship applications, Eligibilities, Worth, Updates and Statistics. We have organized Latest Question Applicants have been asking over the years ane
Q: Who can apply for the UEM Group Scholarship?
A: The UEM Group Scholarship (Overseas) is open to all Malaysians to attend a full-time study program. The scholarship has the right to train 5 students in 2010, who have received at least 7A + / A in the relevant subjects of the SPM exam.
A: The UEM group scholarship (local) is available for STPM students in 2010 (announcement of the result recently) and for students currently enrolled in the last semester (result in May, admission to the university in September) with academic results Exceptionally in STPM / Registration with a minimum open MPC of 3.50
Q: What does the stock exchange cover?
A: The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, reservation fees, equipment fees (for non-commercial students), notebooks and graduate studies abroad.
Q: According to what criteria do students have to receive this scholarship?
A: Students must
- Exceptional academic results in SPM (7A + / A and above) and Form 4 or outstanding academic results in pre-university qualification (STPM / Registration) with an MBM of at least 3.50
- have an excellent extracurricular experience
- Master English, work hard and have positive personality traits.
- The final selection also depends on the performance during the interview.
Q: Do you accept manual applications?
A: no We will only consider online applications. Please do not send printed forms or applications as they will not be considered.
Q: Can I change my field of study?
A: No, except with the written authorization of the board of directors.
Q: If I received the scholarship, can I accept additional financial support from other organizations?
One: no They cannot be linked or sponsored by another organization. However, financial or other support from the social welfare office does not fall under this prohibition.
Q: Is there a link? For how long?
A: yes The fellow must deposit a 5-year loan for a scholarship abroad and a 3-year loan for a scholarship from a local university.
Q: I have to clear the purse. Who can I call?
A: Inquiries can be directed to [email protected] or +603 2727 6850/6851/6847.
Applies only to foreign applicants
Q: How do I know if UEM has received my application?
A: After clicking on the “Submit” button, you will receive an application ID to confirm the submission. Please note the application ID for your reference.
Q: What other documents do I need to attach to my application? Do I have to submit my certificates, certificates and application form by mail?
A: No You do not have to submit documents. Documents are only needed during the investigation.
Q: I just submitted my application online. Can I modify/check the app again?
A: Yes, you can modify/verify your application by clicking on the “Edit” button. Please note your Candidate ID to complete this process.
Q: I received an error message during/after submitting my application. What should I do?
A: The causes could be:
- Slow or broken internet connection
- the main service life
- The following measures must be taken:
- Copy and paste the text and codes of the error message and send it to [email protected] or
- Save the screenshot of the error message and send it to the email address above.
Q: When can I check the status of my application?
A: You can check the status of your application two weeks after the deadline by clicking on the “View” button.
UEM Scholarship Login & Website
To login into the official UEM Scholarship website, you have to visit the http://osms.uemnet.com/Login.aspx. In the Official Site, you can see the eligibilities and
How to Apply
Submit your online application for the UEM Group Berhad Scholarships here.
The only online application will be entertained.
A scholar will need to serve a 5-year bond for Scholarship For SPM Leavers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone. If you do not hear from UEM after 2 months, your application is deemed unsuccessful.
We also Recommend!
- Gamuda Scholarship 2019-2020 for Malaysian Students
- 10 Malaysia Scholarships For Nigerian Students, 2019-2020
- Leicester Law School Scholarships for Canadian and Malaysian Students in UK, 2019
- Study In Malaysia: List of Top 10 Universities in Malaysia
- Cheapest Universities in Malaysia, Tuition Fees, & Visa Requirements
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Merit Scholarships in Malaysia, 2019
- Petroleum Engineering Scholarship at Heriot-Watt University in Malaysia, 2019
- List of Scholarships in Malaysia for Home and International Students 2019-2020
The UEM Group has decided to help you as a student in Malaysia with the UEM Group Berhad Scholarships 2019. The Scholarship takes care of your Study Abroad