The new Edward and Ivy Rose Hood Memorial Scholarship is available to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a foundation year within the Faculty of Science, or the Norwich Medical School at UEA. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to give financial support to talented students.
The University of East Anglia is an internationally renowned university based on a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a
- Level: Undergraduate – Foundation Year
- Faculty/School: Faculty of Science and Norwich Medical School
- Course: Any with a Foundation Year
- Residency: Norfolk/Suffolk
- Preference is given to mature students
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Application Deadline: March 23, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a foundation year within the Faculty of Science, or the Norwich Medical School at UEA.
- Scholarship Award:
- Value: £3000
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Tuition fees
- Number available: 1
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.