SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
100 full scholarships for technical certification will be given to women ,this scholarship is organised by the The Women Techmakers Udacity Scholarship initiative and its for Women in Techmakers community.
Application Deadline: June Annually
Eligible Countries: All
About the Award: The scholarship will provide women around the world with free access to one of Udacity’s Google-certified online Front End Web Development, Android Basics, Android Developer, or Full Stack Development Nanodegree courses, for one year.
We are always developing new ways to increase professional and educational opportunity and provide high value technical resources to women around the world. Women Techmakers is excited to partner with Udacity to offer a Women Techmakers Udacity Scholarship.
Eligibility: To be considered for the Women Techmakers Udacity Scholarship, successful applicants must:
- Identify as a woman
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time the application is submitted
- Have fluency or near-fluency in English
- Commit to finishing the Nanodegree program within one year
- Meet Udacity’s technology requirements (See in link below)
Number of Awards: 100
Value of Program:
- Resources: Receive a fully-funded scholarship for one year to build your technical skills through one these Google co-created Udacity Nanodegrees: Front-end Web Development, Android Basics, Android Developer, or Full Stack Development.
- Community: Participate in a global community of women in technology through your specialized Nanodegree cohort hosted by Women Techmakers. Meet Googlers, experts, and mentors through a global Slack team and course forums.
- Visibility: Nanodegree graduates will receive career coaching and interview tips from Google and our partners. We’ll also share public speaking pro-tips and offer to share your unique story and project across the Women Techmakers platforms.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
Award Provider: Women Techmakers
Important Notes: Please see the full terms and conditions