SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The BSc (Hons) Mathematics degree is a balanced programme of study that covers topics across the whole range of mathematical disciplines. The programme develops communication skills, such as delivering oral presentations and designing conference-style posters.
The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus), is located in Pyla, Larnaka. Now, in its sixth year of operation, the University is well established with an excellent team of academic and professional staff, and an ever-growing family of undergraduate, postgraduate and research students.
Offers are available to pursue BSC (Hons) programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are calculated as a percentage on the original fee (i.e. A 50% scholarship: 50% x 9,950 = €4,975).
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to 10 scholarships are available.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University
May 22, 2018
How to Apply: Step 1
Complete the UCLan Cyprus application form. The form is available electronically here.
- Provide copies of your High School certificate and the following supporting documents (in native language & in English):
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet English language qualification (IELTS or IGCSE or any other equivalent)
- Passport copy, minimum validity 2 years (For International Students)
- Send the above documents electronically via email
- Once the University get all the documents, the UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will proceed with an official scholarship evaluation and if the application is successful will issue a Conditional/ Unconditional Offer letter stating the terms & conditions of your admission and further details regarding Visa procedures.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click Mathematics Scholarships