Applications are ongoing for UCD Ad Astra Academic Scholarship for undergraduate programme for excellent students from Ireland and UK.
The UCD Ad Astra Academic programme seeks motivated students who can demonstrate high intellectual achievement yet want to reach further through undertaking a challenging university programme.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Offers are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for any of the courses offered by the university.
- Ad Astra scholars benefit from a scholarship, mentoring and a range of tailored supports. The value of the scholarship for new scholars is €3,000 each year which offsets the cost of fees, accommodation, or bursary.
In addition to this scholars receive a range of academic privileges which include:
- The support of an academic mentor
- A programme of workshops and seminars by academics, alumni and guest speakers throughout the year to develop the scholars’ academic and personal potential
- Networking and development opportunities
- The scholarship is tenable for the duration of the undergraduate programme, subject to meeting the criteria for scholarship renewal each year.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
- Up to fifteen scholarships for students who are joining UCD straight from their leaving certificate, entering stage one of a programme.
- Up to seventeen scholarships for students entering stage two of their programme.
Students from Ireland and UK are eligible to apply.
Prospective Students – School Leavers
6 H1’s in first sitting of the Leaving Cert (or A Level equiA-Level, as well as an online application.
Only students who have either the Irish Leaving Certificate or the GCE A levels in Northern Ireland or U.K. are eligible to apply.
Prospective Students – School Leavers that did not receive the Academic Criteria
Student’s that did not receive 6 H1s in their leaving certificate but are planning to appeal a subject, can still apply to the Academy as outlined above before the closing date, 20th August 2018.
A minimum stage GPA of 3.68 at the end of the first year.
The student must have obtained 60 graded ECTS and meet the progression requirements of their programme.
20th August 2018
Stage 1 – Application:
Students must complete the UCD Ad Astra Academy Academic Scholarship application form online no later than the deadline.
Supporting Documentation which includes certificates, evidence of official recognition, or letters from coaches, teachers or organizations.
Click here to apply
We also recommend: