The fellowship recipient will enroll in the PhD program and conduct research focused in British Columbia in one of the following areas:
Forest Products Biotechnology – Bioenergy – Forest Genomics – Climate Change – Urban Forestry – Forest Management – Conservation – Forested Landscapes – Salmon Ecology – Forest Health – Forests and Indigenous Peoples – Forests and Human Health
- FFF applicants must have a minimum A+ standing in each of their last two years of full-time study. GPA is calculated using all courses taken in a given year. For example at UBC, A+ standing is 90% and higher. At other universities, A+ standing is determined from marking keys that accompany transcripts
- The FFF application and list of supporting documents required will be made available starting August 1, 2017.
- In order to be considered for the Fellowship, a complete PhD program application (September 2018 intake) must also be submitted.
- The FFF and PhD applications, plus all required supporting documentation, must be submitted by 4pm PST, Friday, November 24, 2017.
- The award recipient announcement will be made in January 2018.
Application Deadline: 4pm PST, Friday, November 24, 2017
For More Information: