UAE Government IRENA Scholarships 2019 For International Students
In an effort to promote talented academics, and with the generous support of the Government of the United Arab Emirates, IRENA is awarding up to 20 scholarships at Abu Dhabi based MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology. The Programme extends to the eight Master of Science Programmes offered at MASDAR Institute.
All IRENA scholars are entitled to generous benefits and are offered IRENA’s exclusive Lecture Programme, which will provide IRENA’s scholars with an overview of the current state of renewable energies.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
IRENA Scholarship is designed to sponsor international students especially students from developing countries pursuing a masters program in any of the following course of study; Chemical Engineering, Computing and Information Science, Electrical Power Engineering, Engineering Systems and Management, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Microsystems Engineering, Water and Environmental Engineering. If you wish to explore more information on master Scholarships, click on the link.
IRENA Scholarship 2019 is been hosted in Abu Dhabi based MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology at United Arab Emirate. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
All international applicants studying in the UAE will be considered for IRENA Scholarship for International Students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship. Aside from the IRENA Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Full financial support is provided to IRENA MSc scholars
Tuition fees, textbooks, laptop, medical insurance, housing, travel expenses are covered by the scholarships. In addition, the cost of living allowance is granted to IRENA MSc scholars.
No bond or conditions are attached to the scholarship upon graduation.
IRENA MSc Scholars will benefit from IRENA’s Lecture Programme and unique direct contact to IRENA experts and their first-hand information on current renewable energy developments.
The UAE Government IRENA Scholarships for International Students 2019 has up to 20 specified number of offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
Submit your application, if you comply with following MASDAR Institute criteria:
- Relevant undergraduate degree from a college, university or technical college of acceptable standing in the field of science, engineering or information technology
- Minimum CGPA required: 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Competence in spoken and written English. Minimum TOEFL score: 91 (IBT) on the international TOEFL. Minimum academic IELTS score: 6.5.
- Minimum GRE quantitative score: 700(or 155 on the new scale).
- Academic record and credentials must indicate the ability to achieve distinction
And following IRENA criteria:
- Desired specialization within the chosen MSc programme.
- Description of knowledge already acquired in the field of renewable energies and relevant previous professional engagements or experience.
- In the case of equal aptitude, priority access will be given to applicants from Developing Countries.
Interested students apply for an IRENA MSc Scholarship directly through MASDAR Institute’s website. Applications have to be submitted electronically. All required proofs and certificates have to be sent to MASDAR Institute. A listing on the required documents can be obtained on MASDAR Institute’s website.
Important: Please indicate in the online application by keying in “IRENA” after your passport number in the relevant field, e.g. 12345678 – IRENA. If this indication is not given, the student will apply for a regular scholarship and not be able to benefit from exclusive IRENA services granted to IRENA MSc scholars.
Applicants for IRENA’s Scholarship Programme will be admitted in accordance with the academic standards and regulations of Masdar Institute. Out of those who passed, IRENA will select the winning candidates in accordance with additional criteria.
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
The application process for IRENA Scholarship for the academic year 2019-2020 has opened on 1 November 2018 and will close on 31 May 2019 or 15 September 2019
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Türkiye Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2019
- Northshore Community College Scholarships 2019 for International Students
- 2019 Scholarships to attend International AIDS Conference In Netherlands
- International Undergraduate scholarships for Angola Students [UPDATED]
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in Finland for Students from Developing Countries
- Scholarships: mbbs in USA for International Students 2019-2020
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2018-2019
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships, 2019 In USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
Want a scholarship in UAE? Opportunities are made available with the UAE Government IRENA Scholarships For International Students, 2019-2020. APPLY NOW