SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
U.S. Bank Internet Scholarship program 2017-2018
Entry are currently on going to win one of five $20,000 U.S. Bank Scholarship prizes in 2017. The U.S. Bank Financial Genius Scholarship Program (the “Program”) is only open to anyone who, as of the entry date, are permanent legal residents of the United States and who are at least thirteen (13) years old. Each of five winners of the Financial Genius Scholarship will receive a $20,000 scholarship prize.
U.S. Bancorp is a bank holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of U.S. Bank, National Association, known as U.S. Bank, which is ranked 7th on the list of largest banks in the United States.
At U.S. Bank, they are actively engaged in developing, strengthening and energizing their communities. U.S. Bank also offers programs to assist communities in the construction, rehabilitation and acquisition of rental housing for low- and moderate-income individuals.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Best Colleges In Florida For Biology
- Must be a high school senior or current undergraduate college student
- Must be enrolled at an eligible two or four year college or university by September 1, 2017
- Must be a permanent legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of New York and Florida, Puerto Rico, Guam, and other U.S. Territories)
- Must be at least 13 years old
- Entrants under the age of 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship form. The link is:
- The candidates must complete all eight Financial Genius for Life education modules. These modules are also available in Spanish. The link is:
One of five $20,000 U.S. Bank Scholarship prizes will be given to the winning candidates.
Link for More Information: