Think On 2020 is a 10-day international summer camp for liberal arts held locally (as mentees) from July 18 to 27, 2020 in Da Lat, Vietnam, with 10 young international adults (as mentors) and 30 talented high school students.
Each mentor runs a workshop on the liberal arts. Think on Summer Camp 2020 promise to be fun and exciting if selected, take your time and through this article, the World Scholarship Forum team has arranged all the details you need to be in TYO Think On Summer Camp Vietnam.
About Think on Summer Camp
Think On aims to provide a platform for Vietnamese high school students to learn the model of liberal arts education, meet with longtime international friends, cultivate soft and hard skills, expand their skills knowledge and horizons, and explore career and academic opportunities.
All You Need To Know About Think on Summer Camp
Field of Study
The TYO Think On Summer Camp Vietnam is open in the following areas:
- Liberal arts
- Religious Studies
- Social science
- Political science
- Computer science
- Energy Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Natural science
- Soft skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Time management
- Social networking
- Critical thinking
- Cultural Exchange
Think on Summer Camp is hosted in Da lat, Vietnam.
Think on Summer Camp is open to all World Countries.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
– Join an international network of young people who change education.
– Gain experience in the mentoring and organization of events.
– Receive a contribution certificate at the end of the project.
– Opportunity to explore Da Lat – one of the most famous tourist attractions in Vietnam.
For more information about Opportunity Cost here
- Be covered all costs during the project including food, accommodation, materials, transportation.
- Please be informed that visa fees, flight tickets to Vietnam and to Da Lat City are excluded from the coverage.
Eligibility For Think on Summer Camp
- 20-30 years old.
- All nationalities are welcomed.
- Excellent command of English.
- Available to visit Dalat, Vietnam between 15 – 27 July
- Familiar or have a good understanding of Liberal Arts Education.
For more information about Eligibility Requirements here
How To Apply For Think on Summer Camp
First Step: Apply here.
Second Step: Do the following:
1. Upload your CV/ Resume in PDF format.
2. Make a video of 2 – 3 minutes to introduce yourself:
- You can talk about your motivation to be a mentor in Think On or your past experiences that made you competent for this role.
- Upload your video to Youtube and provide the link.
- Name your video following this format:
Your name – Mentor Application – Think On Summer Camp – Vietnam
Deadline For Think on Summer Camp
The deadline for the application of Think on Summer Camp is March 30. After which further applications will not be considered.
From 18 to 27 July annually
For more information and applications on the TYO Think On Summer Camp Vietnam. Click on the link below:
- Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- ASEAN Scholarships for Vietnamese Students in Singapore
- Vietnam Merit Scholarships at University of Lincoln in UK
- RMIT University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Vietnam
- Vietnam International Education Development
- Scholarships for Kenya, Nigeria, India and Vietnam At Leeds University Business School
- YSEALI Workshop on Economic Engagement in Hanoi, Vietnam
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholar Awards
- Business School International Scholarship for Students of India, Kenya, Nigeria and Vietnam
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD)
- Kumamoto University Summer Program in Japan
- Fully Funded Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship (APS)