McNeil Consumer Healthcare & Tylenol are pleased to announce it’s an annual scholarship termed as “Tylenol Future Care Scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are pursuing healthcare-related degrees. Tylenol Scholarship, Through the scholarship, McNeil continues a tradition that supports those dedicated to a lifetime of caring for others.
The $250,000 Tylenol Scholarship will be taking care of your tuition fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for course load.
- How Many People Apply for Tylenol scholarship?
- About Tylenol Scholarship Sponsor: McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- What You Need To Know About Tylenol Scholarships 2020
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligibility Nationality
- Scholarship Worth
- Scholarship Number
- Tylenol Future Care Scholarship Eligibility
- Tylenol future care scholarships Selection Criteria
- Tylenol scholarship semifinalist
- How To Apply For Tylenol Future Care Scholarship 2020
- Tylenol Future Care Scholarships 2020 Application Deadline
- Tylenol future care scholarships 2020 Application Link
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
How Many People Apply for Tylenol scholarship?
There is no restriction on the number of applicants who can apply. As long as you meet up with the requirements of the Tylenol scholarship, you are eligible to apply.
However, only 40 applicants will receive the Tylenol Future Care Scholarship award.
About Tylenol Scholarship Sponsor: McNeil Consumer Healthcare
McNeil Consumer Healthcare is an American, long-established, medicals products company belonging to the Johnson & Johnson healthcare products group. Tylenol is an American brand of drugs advertised for reducing pain and For 60 years, the makers of TYLENOL have helped to care for families.
What You Need To Know About Tylenol Scholarships 2020
Eligible students must have completed at least one year of an undergraduate or graduate course study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school. The Tylenol future care scholarship is awarded based on leadership qualities, academic excellence, and community involvement.
Level/Field of Study
The Tylenol future care scholarships are available for undergraduate or graduates coursework at an accredited two or four years of college or university or vocational-technical school to study healthcare-related degrees.
The Tylenol care scholarships can be taken in the USA at an accredited two or four years of college or university or vocational-technical school.
The TYLENOL Scholarship Program 2020 is targeted for the students of USA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
10 successful applicants of the Tylenol Future Scholarship will receive $10,000 and 30 applicants will receive $5,000.
Tylenol’s future care scholarship offers forty scholarships to students.
Tylenol Future Care Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible to receive a TYLENOL Scholarship, Eligible students :
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
- If the applicant is an undergraduate student: must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the Spring of 2020 at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school. You must provide proof of enrollment to health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- If the applicant is a graduate student: must provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- Must have one or more years of school remaining
- Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients.
- Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, ISTS, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible
- Also, applicants must be pursuing healthcare-related degrees
Tylenol future care scholarships Selection Criteria
An independent selection committee will evaluate the applications and select the recipients considering:
- College GPA
- Academic records in public health/health education, medical school, nursing and/or pharmacy
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Service
- Essay content
Decisions of the selection committees are final and are not subject to appeal. No application feedback will be given
Tylenol scholarship semifinalist
- Ali B. – Georgetown University
- Joshua W B. – Case Western Reserve University
- Natali L C. – University of Miami
- Alexander J D. – the State University of New York Health Science Center at Stony Brook
- Jae Young H. – University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Laura O H. – University of Virginia-Main Campus
- Adam H. – Boston University
- David M K. – Oakland University
- Courtney D K. – Mercer University
- Vy P L. – Oregon Health & Science University
- Yvonne N L. – Oakland University William Beaumont
- Caroline L M. – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Adam M. – Boston College
- Kathleen H M. – New York University School of Medicine
- Daniela S M. – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Sang M N. – University of California-Riverside
- Jason D N. – Michigan State University
- Dustin Z N. – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Chibueze A N. – University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus
- Lucy O. – University of California-Davis
- Nikki M O. – Morehouse School of Medicine
- Elaine S O. – Washington University in St Louis
- Shane B P. – University of California-Los Angeles
- Sohil P. – Columbia University in the City of New York
- Shalin B P. – University of California-Los Angeles
- Amir Rombod R. – University of Arizona
- Ruchi J S. – Stony Brook University
- Michelle S. – University of Miami
- Deepti S. – The Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Mallika R S. – University of Miami
- Melissa F S. – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Evan S. – Baylor College of Medicine
- Nicholas R S. – Georgetown University
- Hailey T. – University of California-San Francisco
- Bettina T. – Florida State University College of Medicine
- Rebecca M T. – University of California-San Francisco
- Samantha J W. – The University of Texas Health Science Center
- Hannah W. – East Tennessee State University
- Stephanie W. – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mark Z. – Harvard University
How To Apply For Tylenol Future Care Scholarship 2020
Applicants can go to the given link and login to apply for the scholarship program: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fTylenol
Tylenol Future Care Scholarships 2020 Application Deadline
Unfortunately, the submission of the application for the 2020 scholarship program has closed. However, interested applicants are to check back next year for the Tylenol Future Care Scholarships 2020.
Applicants can check back before May as the Tylenol Scholarship application normally opens on May 1and closes June 30.
Tylenol future care scholarships 2020 Application Link
For more Information about TYLENOL Scholarship Program, applicants should click on the link below:
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any question relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.