Tutor Plus scholarship Program 2019-2020
The Tutor Plus scholarship program 2019 is available quarterly and is open to students from all over the world. To apply, you need to write an essay with 800 to 1200 words about yourself, your goals, and any topic in the industry that you believe can be improved with your original idea.
More About Tutor Plus Scholarship 2019 Program
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/Field of Study
As a leader in the Edtech sector in the Asia-Pacific region, they want to contribute to society to improve the academic performance of students around the world.
They offer a quarterly scholarship to all students who are currently enrolling in a calendar year at a national or international university.
Recipients of the Tutor Plus scholarship will be awarded a tutor for $2,500 quarterly.
Only graduating seniors in high school, freshmen and sophomores in college between the ages of 16 and 22 are eligible to win.
This Tutoring scholarship 2019 will be awarded to the most suitable candidate taking into consideration their academics results, financial needs, and community participation.
How to Apply
Applicants of the Tutor Plus scholarship are to write an essay about themselves, goals, and any topic in the industry that you believe can be further enhanced with your original idea.
For instance, improvement in current energy efficiency, productivity, technological advances, efficient use of space, etc.
The following information must be included in your application:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Identification number/passport
- Student Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Nationality and country of residence
- Phone number
- The last school attended and year of graduation
- Your intended place of study and course
All applications must be sent by e-mail to [email protected] (contact: Jayden Tan) at least 7 days before the deadline for selecting the appropriate candidate for the scholarship.
There are four deadlines for submission: March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
For more information on the Tutoring scholarship 2019, interested applicants should visit the link below:
- Technology For All Scholarship Program 2019-2020
- €1000 Albacross Digital Marketing Scholarship
- SonoBoom Annual Scholarship Program 2019-2020
- $1,000 Varsity Tutors Scholarship 2019-2020
- $1000 AllTopGuide Scholarships 2019-2020 | UPDATED
- Paradigm Challenge Scholarship Contest 2019-2020