SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is calling for applications for TUTCM Postgraduate Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China, 2018. This is a Chinese Government Scholarship for non-Chinese citizens.
The University has extensive international exchanges and cooperation. It aims to cultivate international applied talents in the clinic with solid theoretical foundation and excellent clinical skills which make it enjoy a high reputation worldwide.
Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is the name of a university in Tianjin, China under the municipal government. As the name implies, it specializes in traditional Chinese medicine. Established in 1958, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TUTCM) is one of the earliest universities of TCM in China and the only International University of TCM which is approved by State Education Committee (now Ministry of Education) in 1992.
Field of study:
- Scholarships are for the following areas of study:
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina(Master/Doctor)
- Chinese Materia Medica [Chinese Pharmacy] (Master/Doctor)
- Pharmacology (Master)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis (Master)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Master)
- Pharmacy (Master)
- Exempt from application fee, tuition
- Living allowance
- Accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Scholarship is available for Non-Chinese Citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Non-Chinese Citizen
- Current student-in-China is not applicable(Applicable to graduates from China over a year)
- Healthy and fluent in English
- Candidates in Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina: Bachelor in Medicine
- Applicants in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmacy: Bachelor in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology
- Students in Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina: Master in Medicine
- For Doctoral Applicants in Chinese Materia Medica: Master in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology.
- Not exceeding 35 years old for master’s applicants and not exceeding 40 for doctoral applicants.
- Applicants must be Healthy and fluent in English.
20th April 2018
- Online Application: Fill in the application form online. Please find the details of online steps.
- Hard Copy Documents (in duplicate):
- Application Forms for Chinese Government Scholarship after submitting it online (Using the above URL to print the forms)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (by 2 different people)
- Photocopies of Highest Degree/Diploma Obtain in Chinese or English
- Notarize Photocopies of Academic Transcript of Highest Degree/Diploma in Chinese or English
- Study Plan in China, 800 or more words
- Photocopy of Passport
- Signed Photographs
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form(Applicants should bring all the original documents and attachments when coming to China)
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
and get more details by clicking the
To access other opportunities, click China Scholarships