About The Turkish International Scholarships
Applicants are aimed at candidates from all over the world who want to study in Turkey only at the graduate and doctoral level. Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
Level/Field of Study
Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Turkish Government Graduate Scholarship is organized and hosted in Turkey. There are other scholarships available for Turkish students that you will be eligible for. Browse through our Turkey scholarships category or you can go through our scholarship by country to access all the scholarships you are qualified for in any country of your choice.
Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships. You can get our free Scholarship Ebook, this Ebook will give you insight into other Scholarship opportunities you can apply for.
Free Accommodation: One of the best things about Turkey Scholarships is that it handles student accommodations in the best way. All the students are accommodated in the university dormitories, the students can live free of charge.
No tuition fees: Students are encouraged to study at their full potential and there is no responsibility on their shoulders.
Health expense: The health expenses of all the students are covered by public health insurance.
Travel Expenses: The Turkey Scholarships program even pays for the travel expenses of the students.
Eligibility for Turkish International Scholarships
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants to graduate from 01.1987, the Applicants to the doctoral 01.01.1982 must be born on or after.
- Candidates who will apply for Turkey Scholarships must be able to graduate at the end of the academic year or graduate from a lower level program according to the scholarship level applied (e.g. a graduate program for a doctorate degree, undergraduate program for graduate level).
- Citizens of the Republic of Turkey and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Turkish Scholarships.
- Candidates should still not be trained in a program in Turkey at the level they will apply.
- All the candidates, according to the desired level of scholarships and programs, they applied level it is expected to have academic success
- In the evaluation of the applications, the candidates’ compliance with the application criteria and the academic and social achievements will be considered.
- The universities and departments that candidates can choose will be automatically met according to their education infrastructure in the application system and a university and department other than the universities and departments that are not in the application system will not be preferred.
Turkish International Scholarships Requirements
Entrance Requirements: Candidates who will apply for Turkey Scholarships must be able to graduate at the end of the academic year or graduate from a lower level program according to the scholarship level applied (e.g. a graduate program for a doctorate degree, undergraduate program for graduate level).
English language Requirements: Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships
Applications will only be accepted through the application system at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr website, where candidates will fill in the information and upload their documents as requested. There are no institutions or individuals authorized to perform applications for Türkiye Scholarships on behalf of candidates; all candidates must apply in person.
Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships Application Deadline
The deadline for the Turkey Scholarships application submission is 5th March each year. The application must be submitted online and it is advised that the applicants read the instructions carefully.
Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships Application Link
- Turkish Government – Ibni Haldun Social Sciences scholarships program for Post Graduates
- Turkish Government – Yunus Emre Turkish Language scholarships program
- Türkiye Government Masters and Doctorate Degrees Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020
Entries are now been submitted for the Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2019. Check for eligibility and requirement