The TU Berlin Summer University is offering the DAAD Tu Berlin Scholarships to outstanding candidates who are eligible and who apply at the right time for the 2021 TU Berlin Summer Program.
DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships are awarded to students with the support of DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) and the TU Berlin Summer University.
The selection procedure will be carried out by the Scholarship Committee of the TU Berlin Summer School.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Cost-of-living assistance in the amount of €1000, financed by the DAAD.
- Partial support for travel expenses (for flight costs, calculated by country of origin), supported by DAAD.
- The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, which is paid for by the university. However, this scholarship will only be awarded to ONE candidate.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be a current student (registered) at the time of application.
2. You must reside outside of Germany.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is open to students for studying a short course.
The TU Berlin Scholarship 2021 is to be taken in Germany.
All applicants applying for a scholarship at the university will be considered for the three scholarships mentioned above.
Note: However, all participants who receive a scholarship benefit under the first two points above, will be required to pay the course fees themselves.
Please check course details on their website for more information on fees.
How to Apply
All applicants must register online for the Summer University and pay the registration fee of 60€ to receive a scholarship. The application fee will not be refunded to successful applicants.
Applicants can read the application instructions HERE. Also, note that incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
The deadline for submission is April 20 at 9.00 am German time. Applications submitted afterward would not be considered.