Truworths is delighted to invite applications for the Truworths Scholarship Programme 2018 for South Africans. The opportunity is designed for applicants with Specific Qualifications in fields like IT; Logistics; Finance; Commerce; Fashion/Textile Desing; Clothing Production; Consumer Science; Retail Management. Full Description is below;
Professional Area : Merchants
Truworths, SAs leading Fashion Retailer, will be making Partial Bursary Funding available for fashion students considering career opportunities in retail upon successful completion of studies. Partial bursaries funding will be provided for Degrees and National Diplomas (HET Qualifications) in the following areas: Commerce, Finance, Logistics, IT, Retail Management, Fashion or Textile Design, Clothing Production/Management and Consumer Science.
- South African Citizen
- Studying towards a Degree / National Diploma which is a recognized SA Qualification ·
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged 2nd and 3rd year students, and persons with disabilities
￼• South African ID
* Academic Record to date
* A motivation in 250 words or less
* Proof of acceptance to an accredited University Please ensure that these documents are uploaded as part of your application.
- Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values and vision and to the achievement of Group, team and individual performance objectives.
- Truworths is committed to transformation and meeting objectives of the Employment Equity Act.
- Meeting the employment equity goals and targets will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions. Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.For More Information: