Truworths Bursary 2019
Truworths Bursary in South Africa 2019–2020 is available for South African students. Most of the Bursaries for South Africans are fully funded that covers for the whole study year. Read through for eligibility and requirements for the Truworths Application.
World scholarship forum being the best scholarship/bursary portal has taken it upon themselves to provide to you all South African Scholarships for local and international studies and this is one of them. Always check our site for the latest information regarding Bursaries 2019 in South Africa.
We love you and will always be at your service, remember to use the comment box for any information you do not understand regarding this South African bursary.
ABOUT the Organization – TRUWORTHS
Truworths, a South African clothes merchant, was created in 1917 Whilst the Alliance Trading Company. The business now has 728 stores around South Africa, and 49 stores in different areas of Africa, where they retail a variety of women; kids and men fashion accessories and apparel.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab
Level/Field of Study
Truworths are awarding bursaries to students that are studying in areas linked to (also want to follow a livelihood in) the retail and fashion industry.
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Clothing Production
- Fashion/ Textile Design
- Retail Management
- Information Technology
- Consumer Science
Truworths Bursary is only available to South African Students. International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. A must read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship
Truworths is a part of the investment holding company, Truworths International, whose retail collection incorporates other stores like YDE, Uzzi, and Identity. The merchant now employs over 11000 personnel around its stores and it has a turnover of over R 18 billion yearly.
Eligibility for Truworths Bursary 2019
Applicants should meet the following minimum entrance standards before applying (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study (degree or national diploma qualification)
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution
- Good academic record
- *Preference will be given to students with disabilities, as well as previously disadvantaged students in 2nd or 3rd year of study
How to Apply for Truworths Bursary 2019
You’ll be needed to join up a free account before you may log in and apply.
Submit clear copies of these supporting documentation Together with your program (the entry of those documents is mandatory — when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of registration for the current and upcoming year (on tertiary letterhead)
- Motivational letter (explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary and where you see your future – in max 250 words)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and could have to attend a scheduled appointment. Please note that should you not get any feedback in Truworths, your application has not been successful.
Truworths Bursary in South Africa Application Deadline
30 September 2019.
(Applications submitted following this date won’t be accepted — please apply prior to the final date to make sure your application is considered.)
Truworths Bursary Application Link
The application has to be done online at https://careers.truworths.co.za
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Truworths directly:
Tel: 021 460 2300
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Be sure to also read the FAQ’s before submitting your query: https://www.truworths.co.za/en_za/careers/careerfaq
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships 2019-2020
- Best Civil Engineering Schools in UK, 2019 [Updated]
- Fully Funded Young South Africans CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme 2019
- Study in Asia: List Of All International Scholarships to Study in Asia 2019-2020
- University of Derby International scholarships, 2019-2020
- Armscor Bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate South African Students, 2019
- Arts & Culture Trust Postgraduate Bursary Programme For South Africans 2019
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2019 [UPDATED]
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa, 2019-2020
- FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERT FOR 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
Truworths is a part of the investment holding company, Truworths International, This Truworths Bursary is its way of giving back to society. Bursary in South Africa gives students a lifetime opportunity to complete their education pursuit.