SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Travel Nurse Across America, one of the country’s top 10 travel nurse staffing agencies would like to announce” Nursing Scholarship” for BSN Degree. To be eligible for the scholarship you must be pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing through an accredited school or program. TNNA dedicated, supportive staff, understands how stressful preparing for a travel nursing job can be, and that’s why they put their experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way. The award amount of the scholarship is $2,500.
Travel Nurse across America is a United States-based healthcare staffing firm and travel nursing agency headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. It is one of the 21 largest travel nurse temporary staffing firms in the U.S.
To receive the BSN Student Scholarship, a recipient must:
- Must be 18 years or older and a licensed Registered Nurse.
- Enrollment Status: Must be pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing through an accredited school or program.
- Must complete and submit the application form in its entirety.
How to Apply:
Interested applicant must write an essay and essay must be in 500 words or less, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What is it that makes you unique?
Interested applicants who want to apply can go through the given link:
Submit the following information as part of their application package:
- If chosen as a recipient, the applicant shall submit proof of enrollment or acceptance to an accredited institution of learning.
- Date of Birth
- If chosen as the recipient, an applicant shall submit proof of enrollment or acceptance to an accredited institution of learning.
- A photocopy of transcripts or acceptance letter is acceptable.
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
Financial Aid and Award Money:
$2,500 award money will be given to the winning candidates.
The application deadline for the fall 2017 scholarship is July 1, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any query you can email at scholarship-at-nurse.tv