The Transilvania University of Brasov is glad to offer the prestigious Academica Scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. Theses scholarships are open to highly qualified international students to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to attract highly qualified international students to our university’s study programs, which will enhance the quality of education.
Transilvania University (UTBv) is a state institution of higher education located in Brasov, Romania, and by its “educational offer, scientific research and number of students represent one of Romania’s large universities.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The value of the scholarship is of 600 lei/month (including the holiday periods), it also covers the tuition fees (including admission/completion fees) and free accommodation in the university’s dormitories.
- The travel expenses will be covered by the candidate.
Numbers of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Romania
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The candidate’s professional results,
- The quality of the letter of motivation,
- The quality of the CV,
- The letters of recommendation presented.
Nationality: International students from non-EU or non-EEA countries can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via e-mail, at international. Office at unitbv.ro.
- The application file must contain the following documents (in .pdf format):
- Documents attesting the candidate’s previous degrees and diplomas;
- Curriculum vitae (Europass format);
- Letter of motivation (one-page maximum);
- Three letters of recommendation that will attest the candidate’s outstanding results.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2017.