Transform Together Scholarships for International Students in UK.
Sheffield Hallam University offers transform together scholarships for international students to commence their study in January 2016. Scholarships will be awarded to study all full–time taught courses at postgraduate and undergraduate level available at the Sheffield Hallam University. The scholarships include a one-year full tuition fee waiver for full-time taught postgraduate courses and 50% tuition fee discount for each year of an undergraduate course. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Sheffield Hallam University | UK
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Taught Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Sheffield Hallam University.
Deadline:31 May 2017 for courses starting in September 2017
Funded By: Sheffield Hallam University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Transform Together Scholarships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
| ‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarships include a one-year full tuition fee waiver for full-time taught postgraduate courses and 50% tuition fee discount for each year of an undergraduate course (subject to successful progression).|
‣ Scholarship covers: A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include -the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country -a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars -a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie -Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
‣ Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future?
‣ If so, these exclusive and competitive Transform Together Scholarships are aimed at you. Our Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the 2014/15 academic year.
‣ All full-time postgraduate and undergraduate taught courses are taking part in the programme. The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.
‣ Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Have what it takes Transform Together Scholarships ? Applicants must:
‣ postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the minimum course entry requirements. Please attach transcripts to scholarship applications.
‣ undergraduate only – you must achieve or exceed the entry criteria for the course. ‣ have an unconditional/conditional offer to study a full-time postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
‣ be enrolling on a one year full-time taught postgraduate course with Sheffield Hallam starting in the 2014/15 academic year;
‣ be self-funding your studies;
‣ have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent*;
‣ be classed as an international student for fees purposes;
‣ be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips -The panel will be held after the closing date and applicants will be notified approximately one month after this date using the contact details on the course application.
‣ Please note that IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent is the minimum English language requirement to be eligible for the scholarship and that the English language requirement for entry onto some of our undergraduate and postgraduate courses may be higher.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demons
‣ trate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
‣ The panel will be held after the closing date and applicants will be notified approximately one month after this date using the contact details on the course application.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ If you meet the eligibility criteria above, please download the Application form and return it via post and email.
‣ If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit online prospectus to find a course and apply.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: 31 May 2017 for courses starting in September 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.