SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Nominations are currently been submitted for the TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting 2018, all entries are to be made before the stated deadline.
The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers business bribery with the goal of increasing commercial transparency.
Type: Prize/ Award
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar misconduct.
- Entries must have appeared in print or online during 2017. Multiple entries per author are permitted, as are team entries produced by groups of journalists.
- A panel of independent judges will review the submissions and select up to two winning entries.
- Each winning entry will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD and the reporter will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE.
- The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive $1,000 USD.
- You may submit your own work, or you may nominate the work of someone else. If you nominate another’s work, please obtain their permission to do so.
- Entries must have appeared in print, online or as a broadcast during 2017. Any entry not originally written/produced in English must be accompanied by a translation.
- If an entry only appeared in print, please include a scan. If a scan produces an unclear result, please also include a transcript (word document or PDF) of the article.
- If an entry is broadcast journalism (TV, radio, online video) please send a link or mp3.
- Completed applications or queries should be emailed to Caitlin Seymour, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for entries is 5pm EST, Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Application Deadline: 5pm EST, Wednesday 31 January 2018.
For More Information: