SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020 for Nigerian Undergraduates | Application Form
Entries are currently available for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020. The NNPC Scholarship is aimed at funding fees for undergraduates in Nigerian Universities. Check the Eligibility requirements for more details.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners provide NNPC scholarship award to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This NNPC scholarship for undergraduate is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector. Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
Level / Field of Study:
The Total Scholarship is available for Undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria. If you are a Nigerian student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Total Scholarship is open to Nigerians to study in any university in Nigeria.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. winner will get up to 150,000 nairas yearly to cover for tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance etc.
NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships ELIGIBILITY:
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How To Apply For The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships:
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form is filled online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
more so, when filling the application form Ensure that you have entered all details correctly because making a false statement on the application will automatically disqualify you from the scholarship scheme. even if Your scholarship application was successful, it will be withdrawn. such a false statement are considered fraudulent.
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships deadline:
Applications will close on October 31, 2019. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2019, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
What You Need to Know About NNPC Scholarship Application 2019-2020
This total E and P scholarship has been successfully carried out over the years. The NNPC scholarship 2019-2020 official portal will be open soon for eligible Nigerian undergraduates. World scholarship forum will be the first to notify you once the portal opens.
Total Scholarship Winners | NNPC-TOTAL scholarship list
If you sat for the scholarship exam one thing you should have in mind is that the process of selection is never biased if you merited the scholarship you sure will be shortlisted. usually, list of the scholarship winners is published in the national dailies and also on the official website. More so; Successful candidates shall be contacted by their email addresses while hard copies shall be sent through the office of the Dean of Students Affairs of their Institution.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions
unlike other scholarship that is for the selected field of study, the NNPC-TOTAL scholarship is meant for everyone. Every department is eligible to apply and the shortlisting process is always critical as many factors are considered. Polytechnics, Colleges of education and universities are all eligible to apply. So preparing for this exams can be tedious, it is always advisable to prepare with a past question which will guide you to what you need to know before going for this highly competitive exams.
- PTDF Past Questions 1
- PTDF Past Questions 2
- PTDF Past Question 3
- PTDF Past Questions 4
- PTDF Past Questions 5
Due to the nature of the application process, questions are drawn from the following areas:
- English Language
- Ordinary Mathematics
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs/History
NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1)…..document issued by a carrier which details a shipment of merchandise and gives the title of that shipment to a specified party
- Ship Documents
- Bill of lading
- Merchants List
- Clearance and Forwarding Receipts
(2). Communicating expectations and measurements relating to performance standards occurs during this function of management.
(3). The resources within an organization used to achieve its goal, make up the _________ of a business.
- external environment
- workers motivation
- internal environment
- social responsibility
(4). The current secretary general of the United Nations Organization is
- Mr. Banki-Moon
- Kofi Anan
- Emeka Anyaoku
- Hillary Clinton
(5). The clue is related to Mystery in the same way as Warning is related to …
Remember to use the comment section, comment with any country of your choice you wish to study in, our response team will guide you through on all it takes to secure a scholarship in that country. World Scholarship Forum is here for you and we will make sure you secure that desired scholarship.
Eligibility for winning our scholarship ebook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Smart Credit Education Loan for Nigerian Students
- List of 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerians 2019/2020
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian students in Tertiary Institutions 2019/2020
- 7 EASIEST WAYS TO APPLY FOR TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIPS 2019-2020
- DAAD M.Sc and Ph.D. Scholarships for Kenyans 2019
- University of Glasgow: Admission, Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking
- Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students At University of Sussex 2019
- Top 30 USA Universities With The Highest Acceptance Rate In 2019
- Study at Anglia Ruskin University: Admission Requirements, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking