Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships
Total E&P Nigeria Limited through the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt is inviting application Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian students of the University of Portharcourt for Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Technology programme 2019/2020.
The aim of this operations-oriented Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Technology programme, sponsored by TOTAL E&P NIGERIA LIMITED, is to improve the technical competence and skills of graduates from the communities in which they operate to make them effective and competitive for recruitment in the petroleum industry.
On completion of this programme, the graduates will among other skills, be able to:
- Effectively use Petroleum Engineering Softwares
- Supervise drilling operations, develop wells and carry out drilling optimization programmes
- Supervise, and evaluate well completion, Workover, and well stimulation programmes
- Operate onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities
- Carry out well performance enhancement programmes
Award is Provided by Total E&P Nigeria Limited and can be taken in Nigeria
Level / Field of study
Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships cover Postgraduate
- Award of Diploma: Successful students, at the end of the programme, shall receive a Diploma from the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Professional Certification: Students may be exposed to programmes and presented with Associate Environment Practitioners (AEP) Certification (NREP, USA).
Number of Awardees
Eligibility for Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships
Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division), Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering and the Physical/Chemical Sciences and should have completed their NYSC. There shall be written test and oral screening to further determine the suitability of candidates.
How to Apply for Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships 2019
A non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (#15, 000) in certified bank draft shall be made payable to the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt.
Applicants should include a pre-paid FedEx envelope with the draft and collect the form in person. Forms can be filled online from IPS website and also make payment online.
- Names of short-listed candidates will be displayed on IPS website: www.ipsng.org
- Short-listed candidates will also be contacted by e-mail
Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships Application Timeline:
- Deadline: 14th July
- Aptitude Test: July 26.
- Oral interview: August 23 at IPS Park
Important Notes: Note that sponsorship of candidate(s) by any of the participating companies does not guarantee recruitment of such candidate(s) into their Employment at the end of the programme)
- CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2019
- University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students in TCD, Ireland, 2018
- 19 PhD Scholarships for Indonesian Students 2019-2020
- Colombia Government Postgraduate Scholarships 2019-2020
- PTDF SCHOLARSHIP 2019-2020 (OVERSEAS & LOCAL) – APPLY
- TOTAL E&P Internship Program 2019 for Nigerian students
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Total E&P Nigeria Limited through the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt is inviting application Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian students