This is so because the Embassy is not always convinced by the approach of the Candidate Applying for a Study Visa to Study in any of the best countries of the world.
The Embassy wants to be sure that this person can meet up to the Study ethics on the Country the candidate wish to Study in.
The VISA Interview is the first and only face to face conversation between the Country representatives and The Candidates for the UK Visa, USA Visa, Canada Visa, Germany Visa, Australia Visa, France Visa, etc.
Immediately you step into the interview hall, all eyes are on you. Many will ask. What are these guys looking at? World Scholarship Forum Team has an answer for you.
List of Top 7 Success Tips for Your Student Visa Interview
- Be in Time
- Dress Smart (Business Attire Preferable)
- Be Concise while Answering Questions
- Come along with your bank statements or proof of employment
- Clearly state details of your study plans
- Be Attentive and professional
- Tell the truth
Be in Time
They Embassy will never be happy if you are called as the next in line and you appear to be absent. Giving an Excuse at a big stage like that can deny you a Study Visa. You have to be at the place of Interview at least an hour or two before the interview Time. No Embassy like Excuses of any sort. It will be attributed to your character if you are awarded a visa to Study Abroad
Dress Smart (Business Attire Preferable)
Your Dressing is among the judging criteria. You are advised to wear attire that presents you in a business mood. A suit and a plain gown for Ladies (Not exposing sensitive part of your body).
Be Concise while Answering Questions
Be so concise in your answers. It’s as formal as anything. Never engage the personnel on any conversation outside the ones to which you are asked. Don’t stretch your answers too long. I suggest you visit our Pages Frequently Asked questions in Study Visa Interview or FAQ to Study Abroad
Come along with your bank statements or proof of employment
Your Bank Statement clearly states that you can take care of yourself while you are studying. Unless you are ready to provide detailed information on financial speculations.
Clearly state details of your study plans
The Embassy will love to know the Course type and Level you are to study in their Country clearly state that to affirm you need to be granted a VISA to study abroad.
Be Attentive and professional
One Question at a time. Be very attentive to the personnel. Don’t reply to the interviewer harshly or rudely. Be enthusiastic about the whole stuff.
Tell the truth
Make sure that every information you provided is not falsified. In the long run, they must find out and that’s the end to your academic dreams. Once a visa is approved, you should receive your visa within a few days.
Even if you fail there are things you did not get right before you re-apply for a Student Visa you should also see common Mistakes you did.
With this, your bags should be ready to fly the next week. If this article helped you or is what you should recommend to someone. Feel free to share.
- Top 25+ Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Student Visa Interview
- How To Get Full-Time Student Visa To Study In New Zealand
- 10 BEST PLACES TO STUDY ABROAD
- 10 Incredible Ways for Students to Save Their Money While Studying Abroad
- Study In Cuba: Top Universities, Cost Of Living, Tuition And Visa Application
- CHEAPEST UNIVERSITIES TO STUDY IN NORWAY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Study In France: How to Apply for a Visa to Study in France (READ AND SHARE)
- Easy Step by Step Procedures to get Poland Student VISA
- Study in Scotland: Tuition Fees, Cost of Living, Visa and Admission Requirements
- New Zealand Student Visa: Step by Step Procedures |
- Study in Belgium: Student Visa Requirements and How to Apply
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.