Good news for all NEPAL students. Do you wish to study abroad? Are you a citizen of NEPAL? Here is an opportunity to make your dreams come true. Check out the Top 14+ Study Abroad Scholarships for Nepalese Students 2020-2021.
Below is a list of scholarships compiled by www.worldscholarshipforum.com available to Nepalese students who wish to study abroad for their undergraduate, postgraduate, masters, PhD and Research programs.
- 1. Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand:
- 2. MBA Scholarships for International Students at the University of Glasgow in UK:
- 4. Jay Jordan IFLA/OCLC Early Career Development Fellowship Program:
- 5. Franklin Mosher Baldwin Memorial Fellowships for Developing Countries:
- 6. FIG Foundation PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Denmark:
- 7. INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship for Developing Countries:
- 8. University of London MA Sadako Ogata Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, UK:
- 9. BACHELORS Norway Quota Scholarship Scheme for 800 2020-2021 Bachelors, Masters and PhD Students from Developing Countries:
- 10. VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium:
- 11.Robert and Lisa Sainsbury International Fellowships in UK:
- 12. 700 South Korean Government Scholarship Program – Postgraduate:
- 13. 170 South Korean Government Scholarship Program – Undergraduate:
- 14. General Scholarship Scheme (GSS) for Foreign Students in India:
- WE ALSO RECOMMEND
Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
The University of Waikato–New Zealand, is offering doctoral scholarships for international students from any country for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Applicants should intend to study full time at the University of Waikato. The deadline for the first round of this scholarship was 31st January 2020.
The second and third rounds ended on 31st May and 30th September 2020, respectively.
MBA Scholarships for International Students at the University of Glasgow in the UK
The University of Glasgow is offering MBA scholarships for international students starting in September 2020.
A total of 10 scholarships are available. The value of each scholarship is £12,000 and the criteria for the scholarships are.
- Get a degree equivalent to a First class honours
- Hold an offer of a place for the MBA program
Applicants will be evaluated based on their application for admission…
Jay Jordan IFLA/OCLC Early Career Development Fellowship Program
This early career development fellowship program provides professionals from countries with developing economies.
It selects up to five individuals each year for participation in this intensive four-week Fellowship Program on early career development and continuing education for library and information science, at OCLC’s headquarters in Dublin, Ohio, USA.
Fellows visit selected libraries and cultural heritage institutions, meet with leading information professionals, give presentations about their home countries and libraries and discuss real-world solutions to the challenges facing libraries today.
Also, they will translate their learning and experiences into specific professional development plans that guide their continued growth and their personal contributions to their home institutions and country of origin.
Franklin Mosher Baldwin Memorial Fellowships for Developing Countries
The Leakey Foundation is inviting applications for Franklin Mosher Baldwin Memorial Fellowships.
This is intended for scholars and students with citizenship in a developing country who wish to obtain education or training from an institution outside their home country in the subject of paleoanthropology and primatology.
This award is for a program of approved, advanced special training or studies leading towards an MA or Ph.D. It is limited to two years of support.
The maximum award is limited to $15,000 per year.
FIG Foundation PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Denmark
FIG Foundation is offering 2020 Ph.D. scholarships for applicants from low-income, lower-middle or upper-middle-income economies.
The FIG Foundation will provide scholarships of up to £4,000 to Ph.D. students.
Applicant must study for a PhD degree and be registered solely in a surveying/geoinformatics academic program that teachers surveying are eligible to apply.
The deadline was 1st February 2020.
INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship for Developing Countries
INSEAD Business School is pleased to offer Deepak and Sunita Gupta endowed a scholarship for students of developing countries for the 2020 year.
It awards the scholarship for the MBA program at school and offers £25,000. The third round for the year kicks off on 25th March to 8th April 2020.
University of London MA Sadako Ogata Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, UK
These scholarships seek to support financially disadvantaged students to begin our MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies in March with grants up to £8,100.
International students from low- and middle-income countries and who otherwise might not gain access to the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies for financial circumstances.
The deadline was 15th January 2020 as the MA registration deadline is 28 February.
BACHELORS Norway Quota Scholarship Scheme for 800 2020-2021 Bachelors, Masters and PhD Students from Developing Countries
The Norwegian Government offer scholarship funds for the Quota Scholarship scheme for 2020-2021 Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D.
Students from Developing Countries at universities and university colleges in Norway are encouraged to apply.
VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium
Every year, applications for the VLIR-UOS Training and Masters’ Scholarships are available to students from a few developing countries as listed below.
He or she must plan to undertake a master or training program at one of the taking part Belgian Flemish universities or colleges.
The VLIR-UOS Scholarship covers all the related expenses.
Robert and Lisa Sainsbury International Fellowships in UK:
The Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures Robert and Lisa Sainsbury is calling on applications for the Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowship Program.
Eligible fellows should be the citizens of one of the selected countries listed below. The amount of the award ranges from £12,000 for a six-month fellowship to £23,500 for a one-year fellowship, depending on the length of the program.
Application for this fellowship ended on the 28th February 2020.
170 South Korean Government Scholarship Program – Undergraduate
This scholarship program for undergraduates seeks to provide international students with opportunities, to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea.
Also, to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
General Scholarship Scheme (GSS) for Foreign Students in India:
The Government of India is offering General Scholarship Scheme (GSS) for the academic year 2020-2021.
Scholarships are awarded under this scheme annually to international students belonging to certain Asian, African and Latin American countries for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate and research program at Indian universities.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students
- Fully Funded International Scholarships
- Guideline for Admission into the Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP)
- Microfinance scholarships for developing countries
- 30 Scholarships For Rwandan students-undergraduate, Masters and PhD
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students at Sciences Po
- 17+ Scholarships For Chad Students in USA
- Top 20 Germany Scholarships for American Students
- 15 Scholarships for Cote D’Ivoire Students to Study in France
- USAID Global Health Fellowship Program