Top 10 Denmark Scholarship For International Students
Well, there are a lot of scholarships in Denmark that you can look out in 2020. Denmark has emerged as a leading destination for overseas students anticipating for international education.
All the available scholarships in Denmark assist both Danish and international students to pursue their studies in Denmark. This article brings to you a full list of fully funded scholarships to study free in Denmark.
- Top 10 Denmark Scholarship For International Students
- 1.The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements
- 2. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programs in Denmark
- 3. Danish Government Scholarships for Highly Qualified Non-EU/EEA students
- 4. Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships at Roskilde University
- 5. IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships
- 6. Danish Government Scholarships at University College of Denmark
- 7. Aarhus University 30 Fully Financed Ph.D. Fellowships Denmark
- 8. The University of Southern Denmark Ph.D. Fellowships in Contemporary Middle East Studies
- 9. Ph.D. Scholarship in Planning Tools for Stormwater Pollution Management, Denmark
- 10. Ph.D. Scholarship at Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Denmark
1.The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements
The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are aimed at highly qualified exchange students and young researchers who wish to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark, such as design, architecture, environmental studies, and other related fields.
The scholarships are only offered to students enrolled in full-degree studies (Master’s or Ph.D.) at higher education institutions in the following countries: Russia, China, Japan, Israel, and Egypt. (Note: The application deadline for the 2020/2021 academic year is 1 March 2020.)
2. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programs in Denmark
Through the Erasmus Mundus scheme, both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA students can apply for a scholarship to undertake specific Master’s degree programmes that are offered jointly by a Danish institution and another European university or college.
3. Danish Government Scholarships for Highly Qualified Non-EU/EEA students
Danish higher education institutions receive a limited number of government scholarships each year to fund highly qualified full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
The scholarships are administered by the Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
The government scholarship consists of two parts and can be given as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or grants towards covering your living costs but this varies depending on the Danish Institution.
Examples of Danish Government Scholarships offered by Danish Institutions are as follows:
4. Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships at Roskilde University
A limited number of Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarships are offered to highly talented students at the graduate level, who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to study at Roskilde University.
The scholarship comes in the form of a tuition fee waiver and approximately DKK 7,800 per month to cover living expenses in Denmark.
5. IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships
The IT University of Copenhagen offers state scholarships to three or four exceptionally talented MSc applicants (full-degree students) from outside EU and EEA every year. The scholarships include free tuition and partly covering living expenses.
6. Danish Government Scholarships at University College of Denmark
Each year, University College of Northern Denmark has a few scholarship places for non-EU citizens who are enrolled in a study programme at UCN. UCN’s scholarship programme covers from 30-50 % of the tuition fees which means that the rest must be paid by the student.
The people who are awarded a scholarship from UCN may under certain circumstances also receive an additional small sum each month to cover parts of their living expenses.
7. Aarhus University 30 Fully Financed Ph.D. Fellowships Denmark
Aarhus University is offering 30 fully financed Ph.D. fellowships and research training supplements. Both fully financed Ph.D. fellowships granted and research training supplements will be allocated within the Faculty of Health Sciences at Aarhus University, where the Ph.D. student will be employed.
8. The University of Southern Denmark Ph.D. Fellowships in Contemporary Middle East Studies
The University of Southern Denmark is a university in Denmark. It has campuses located in Funen, Southern Jutland, and Zealand. The university offers a number of joint programmes in co-operation with the University of Flensburg and the University of Kiel.
Hence, The Centre for Contemporary Middle East Studies at the Department of History invites applications for two Ph.D. scholarships in the field of Contemporary Middle East Studies.
READ MORE: The University of Southern Denmark offers positions for Ph.D. Fellowships in Contemporary Middle East Studies
9. Ph.D. Scholarship in Planning Tools for Stormwater Pollution Management, Denmark
The Ph.D. project aims at developing planning methods and tools that can be employed by urban water managers to evaluate the potential of different SCMs and treatment options in reducing the stormwater pollution at the urban catchment scale. The Technical University of Denmark, often simply referred to as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
10. Ph.D. Scholarship at Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Denmark
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture is announcing its vacant position to pursue a Ph.D. program in Denmark. Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this position.
The purpose of the secondments is to embed the project in a context for speculative projections of the application of developed assembly planning systems and to provide experimental project context for implementing, testing and evaluating of assembly planning systems in the industrial setting.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MP Scholarship Scheme (FULLY FUNDED)
- 17 Best STEM Scholarships in USA [UPDATED]
- TOP UNIVERSITIES IN SINGAPORE
- Top 15 Scholarships in Wisconsin [UPDATED]
- Molloy College Tuition: Scholarships and Costs Of Livin[UPDATED]
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- 21 Top Scholarships in Nevada
- Latest Canada Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Programmes
- 230 Fully-funded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- Study in Canada: University of Montreal Tuition Fees
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum