Tony Shaw International Students House Scholarships in UK, 2019
The University of Westminster is pleased to offer the Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarship. Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarship is open to an international student who has a full-time master’s degree in a subject from the University’s Westminster Business School.
The aim of the International Student House Scholarship Program is to provide financial support to students in developing countries, including middle-income countries.
Level/Field of Study
Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarship is available to Master degree programs in any field.
The University of Westminster, London, UK is a public university founded in 1838. Westminster’s scientific activities are organized in seven faculties and schools, with approximately 45 departments. They offer a wide range of undergraduate courses and a variety of postgraduate study opportunities.
Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarships are open to students from developing countries including middle-income countries.
The Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarship covers full tuition, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
To be qualified for the Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarship 2019, applicants must:
- Be international students from a developing country.
- Receive a full-time master’s degree in a field from the University’s Westminster Business School.
- If your country is not listed, you are eligible to apply. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City.
How to Apply
To apply for this Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarship, you must have a UK First Class Honours degree, financial needs, and development potential.
Also, applicants must submit an online application using the link provided:
All applications for Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarships 2019 must be submitted on or before May 31, 2019.
For more information on the scholarship and how to apply, applicants should click on the link below:
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA, 2019-2020
- University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2019
- UNSW Business School Scholarships for International Students 2019
- Fisher House Scholarship 2019 UPDATED