SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) (Not required for native English speakers); Applicants who don’t have one should submit an English Level Certificate or a self-introduction video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in duration.
Brief Information about Tianjin University
Tianjin University School of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. The school of International Educational takes enrolment, teaching administration, and social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students.
Scholarships are available for undergraduate, Master and PhD programs for various programs given below:
For Bachelor Program taught in Chinese
For Bachelor Programs taught in English
For Master Programs taught in Chinese
For Master Programs taught in English
For Doctoral Programs
The scholarship is hosted by the Tianjin University in China.
Scholarship is open to non-chinese students.
The Tianjin University scholarship benefits includes the following; Full Scholarship: Tuition and Living Allowance, Partial Scholarship: Tuition.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
English Language Requirements: Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) (Not required for native English speakers); Applicants who don’t have one should submit an English Level Certificate or a self-introduction video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in duration.
The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials according to the facts.
- Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University and Application Form for Tianjin University Scholarship for International Student filled in Chinese or English by typing, pasted with a recent photo (white background, 35mm x 45mm in size );
- Photocopy of passport?
- Notarized certificate of the highest diploma. If applicants are university students, they must provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date, the original certificate should be provided after admission. If the applicants are employed, they must also provide proof of employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English (original one and a copy?;
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
- Applicants who are now studying in China must submit Photocopy of Visa and Transfer Certificate from your present university in China;
- A study or research plan: Applicants who apply for Master or PhD program must provide a study or research plan of no less than 800 words in English or Chinese;
- Two recommendation letters. Applicants who apply for Master’s need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or associate professors
- . Applicants who apply for the PhD need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors,
- Applicants for art studies are requested to submit two sketches of the applicants’ own works;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results;
- 10. Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in Chinese must submit HSK certificate. A minimum requirement of HSK 4 (Score 180 or above) for applying science and engineering or HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for applying liberal arts.
Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)(Not required for native English speakers); Applicants who don’t have one should submit an English Level Certificate or a self-introduction video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in duration.
- Applicants who are not in China at present shall submit Certificate of Non-Criminal Records.
The applicants need to mail all above application materials to International Admissions Office, School of International Education, Tianjin University.
Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
This scholarship deadline is June 20, 2018
To access other Chinese scholarships, click on the link
About Studying in China
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world’s most populous country. You will experience China’s unique blend of ancient and modern civilization.
China’s economic progress in the last 30 years is unprecedented in world history. In just a few decades China has gone from one of the poorest countries in the world to a regional and global leader with a vibrant economy. Since 1980, China’s average annual growth rate was over 10% – more than twice the United States and the European Union. China is now the world’s third largest economy.
China’s cost of living is quite low compared to the United States, Canada, Australia and many parts of Europe. Food products and consumer goods are the least expensive items in China. A meal at a local restaurant for one person could cost one or two dollars.
Getting around in China is convenient and inexpensive thanks to a well-developed and modern transportation infrastructure. All cities are well-served by buses and taxis, and larger cities have modern subway systems.
What are the advantages of studying in China
- A recent economic and industrial hub and driver of global growth thereby attracting students and scholars from all over the world
- The University is located at the Center of China, with good proximity to the commercial hubs in the South and the industrialize East.
- Top quality infrastructural and learning facilities comparable with the very best school in the world.
- Huge pool of international students in the city and cities beyond
- Tuition fees lower than western Europe’s and most Asian countries yet providing quality service and beautiful environment.
- Chance to school and chase your business/trade dreams in the world most dynamic trading center.
- Less stressful admission requirements and process.
- Employment Advantage
- Quality of Education and international Recognition
- Travel and exploration
What you need to know about China
- The world’s largest national population, more than 1.3 billion people – 20% of the Earth’s entire population
- More than 90% of the population live in the eastern third of the country
- Full official name is the People’s Republic of China
- Capital city is Beijing, largest city is Shanghai
- Main language is Mandarin Chinese, which has more native speakers than any other language
- The world’s fastest growing and second largest economy, after overtaking Japan in 2011
- Fourth-largest country by area (after Russia, Canada and the US)
- The only country other than Russia and US to have launched a manned space flight; government has set target of establishing a space station by 2020
- Under Communist rule since 1949
- The world’s second-largest oil consumer, after the US
- Very diverse climate – from tropical in the south to subarctic in the northeast
- Chinese cities frequently appear in reports on the world’s most polluted places
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.