SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) (Not required for native English speakers); Applicants who don’t have one should submit an English Level Certificate or a self-introduction video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in duration.
Tianjin University School of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. The school of International Educational takes enrolment, teaching administration, and social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students.
Level/Field of study:
For Bachelor Program taught in Chinese
For Bachelor Programs taught in English
For Master Programs taught in Chinese
For Master Programs taught in English
For Doctoral Programs
The scholarship is hosted by the Tianjin University School of International Education, China.
Scholarship is open to available to Non-Chinese students.
These opportunities has value that includes
- Full Scholarship: Tuition and Living Allowance,
- Partial Scholarship: Tuition.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials according to the facts.
- Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University and Application Form for Tianjin University Scholarship for International Student filled in Chinese or English by typing, pasted with a recent photo (white background, 35mm x 45mm in size );
- Photocopy of passport?
- Notarized certificate of the highest diploma. If applicants are university students, they must provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date, the original certificate should be provided after admission. If the applicants are employed, they must also provide proof of employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English (original one and a copy?;
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
- Applicants who are now studying in China must submit Photocopy of Visa and Transfer Certificate from your present university in China;
- A study or research plan: Applicants who apply for Master or PhD program must provide a study or research plan of no less than 800 words in English or Chinese;
- Two recommendation letters. Applicants who apply for Master’s need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or associate professors
- . Applicants who apply for the PhD need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors,
- Applicants for art studies are requested to submit two sketches of the applicants’ own works;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results;
- 10. Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in Chinese must submit HSK certificate. A minimum requirement of HSK 4 (Score 180 or above) for applying science and engineering or HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for applying liberal arts.
- Applicants who are not in China at present shall submit Certificate of Non-Criminal Records.
The applicants need to mail all above application materials to International Admissions Office, School of International Education, Tianjin University.
Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
The deadline of the scholarship is 20th June, 2018
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.