SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Offers are currently accepted at the Tianjin University for International Scholarship of Bachelor’s Program in Environment and Energy to study in China. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The University’s vision is to participate, through its role in the field of higher education and scientific research, in the creation of a unified, developed and advanced Non-Chinese Nation.
Tianjin University school of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. The school of International Educational takes enrollment, teaching administration, social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Environment and Energy.
Scholarship Award: The full scholarship provides:
- Tuition fees for four years
- An annual living allowance (RMB25,000 in 2017) for four years
- The partial scholarship provides:
- Tuition fees for four years
Number of Scholarships: ISBEE consists of 10 full scholarships and 10 partial scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The scholarship will be available to those applicants who:
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health at application;
- less than 35 years old at application;
- English proficiency certificate will be required (TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU);
- Candidates are required to enroll in Tianjin University as ‘international students’ and must maintain this status for the duration of their enrolment in the University;
- Scholarships holders must commence study in Tianjin University in the semester the scholarship is offered.
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be less than 35 years old at application.
English language Requirements: English proficiency certificate will be required (TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU.
How to Apply: Procedure for application:
- Complete the Application Form for Foreigners of Studying at TJU and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship(Environmental and Energy);
- Mail the application forms and all other application materials (one original and one copy) to the International Admissions Office, Tianjin University by 15th May, 2017;
- Tianjin University reviews the application with final list of successful candidates to be released by July 15, 2017;
- Letter of Admission and JW 202 will be sent to the applicants;
- Register at Tianjin University in early September, 2017.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 15, 2017.