Tianjin Government Scholarship for Overseas Students in China
Each year, Tianjin Province Government offers a number of Tianjin Government Scholarships. Those scholarships are intended to non-Chinese students who are undertaking undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree in Tianjin Province.
The award value is ranging from 20,000 RMB/year to 40,000 RMB/year. The application deadline is 15 June each year.
In order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Tianjin, to further improve the talent cultivation, scientific research, social service, and cultural exchange, Tianjin Government has set up the Scholarship (TGS) for Overseas students.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree in any field of choice.
The Scholarship is hosted in the Tianjin Province of China
The scholarship is opened for non-Chinese Students studying in the Tianjin Province
- Doctoral student scholarship: 40,000 RMB/person/year.
- Master student scholarship: 30,000 RMB/person/year.
- Undergraduate student scholarship: 20,000 RMB/person/year.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor degree and be under the age of 35 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master degree and be under the age of 40 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants should meet the language requirements of the higher education institutions and provide relevant proofs, such as HSK certificate, other Chinese learning and examination certificates, etc. The restriction can be relaxed for foreign students whose majors are taught in English.
- Applicants should not apply for other scholarship at the same time.
How to Apply
All of the materials below must be submitted completely:
- Application Form for Tianjin Government Scholarship (Applicants shall obtain the form from the Higher Education Institutions or download from the website of the targeted HEIs).
- Notarized highest diploma and transcripts.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Study plan or research plan should be submitted for a degree or research students.
- Copy of the passport
- HSK certificate (The restriction can be relaxed for the foreign students whose majors are taught in English.)
15 June each year.
- GAFS-AIT Scholarship for International Students in Thailand 2019-2020
- 100+OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD IN 2019
- Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Japan, 2019
- Lists of WORK STUDY Countries For International Students 2019/2020
- Makhzoumi Graduate Scholarship in Lebanese Studies at University of Alberta, Canada, 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.