SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Thunderbird School of Global Management, a top-ranked international business school focused exclusively on management education for graduates and professionals announced ‘Global Excellence and Thunderbird Alumni Referral program’ scholarships for Indian Students.
- Global Excellence
This merit-based tuition scholarship is designed for competitive applicants who demonstrate above-average:
- Academic performance (undergraduate grade point average, GMAT/GRE scores, etc.)
- Previous work and/or leadership experience
- Personal, intellectual and professional fit with Thunderbird’s mission
To be considered for a Global Excellence scholarship for graduate degree programs, students should complete and submit the Optional Scholarship Essay as part of the graduate program application. Selection is based on this essay, as well as documentation submitted with the application. This scholarship award is exclusively applied to tuition fees.
- Thunderbird Alumni Referral Program
- Thunderbird is known worldwide for itsvast and engaged alumni network of more than 43,000 individuals in nearly 150 nations around the globe. Thunderbird has more than 170 alumni chapters that meet regularly in 70 countries.
- Through the Thunderbird Alumni Referral Program, any student who is referred by a member of Thunderbird alumni and accepted for admission is eligible for a Global Excellence scholarship worth up to 40% of degree program tuition. Currently this referral program applies to Master of Global Management and Master of Arts in Global Affairs & Management programs.
The primary objective of Thunderbird is to enhance the employment opportunities of students attending Thunderbird. Thunderbird Independent Alumni Association(TIAA) board wants every Thunderbird graduate to be able to effectively compete in the global job market. Therefore, the TIAA Board has decided to offer a $100,000.00 incentive to Thunderbird to raise the school’s employability rankings. TIAA will also make a further US$100,000.00 donation to the ASU Foundation to be used towards scholarships in the Thunderbird Undergraduate program.
Commenting on the program,Vijay Anand Jangiti, Special Advisor to CEO – India Relations,
Thunderbird School of Global Management said, “This scholarship has been designed to support the most talented and dedicated Indian students. For 70 years, Thunderbird has set the pace for global management education as the premier institution for students, organizations and professionals looking for an edge in international business.A Thunderbird education sets students apart from the competition and prepares them to make an immediate, lasting impact worldwide”
Thunderbird currently runs 2intakes a year, Spring and Fall for the MGM program and 1 intake a year for the MA program, these programs run anywhere from 12-24 months depending on the degree and certificate option. The Scholarship is designed to give Indian students a combination of academic and competency-based learning so that they are professionally prepared for a working environment.
Zahra Taqi, Student, Thunderbird School of Global Management said, “It is a privilege I acknowledge with an increased sense of self confidence to have secured a scholarship from the Thunderbird Alumni Association. It acts not just as a testament to my academic results but also of the faith they have placed in my ability to qualify as a Tbird. Importantly, the scholarship has also been a substantial boon in my academic pursuit. I am indeed indebted and obliged to live up to their faith in me to excel and do my best to make the world a better place for global business for as is well said, borders visited by trade seldom need soldiers”.