SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Thorlabs are delighted to offer an Engineering Scholarship Programme through our UK Engineering Department. This opportunity is open to undergraduate students in the UK who are studying towards a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, and is aimed towards students currently in their second or third year of study (third or fourth year in Scotland) looking for a scholarship for the final part of their degree.
Beginning with an 8 week summer placement, this role will expand your experience and advance your professional engineering career in a fast growing, multinational company.
- AAA/AAB at A Level in STEM subject areas.
- First year degree results of 2:1 or higher.
- Post-graduation employment commitment to Thorlabs. Minimum of 3 years for MEng and 2 years for BEng students.
- A passion for technology, excellent communication skills, the ambition to lead and the drive to achieve goals.
- As a part of the Engineering Scholarship Programme, Thorlabs will
- Pay you a scholarship of £9,000 in each of the remaining years of your undergraduate studies.
- Allocate you a mentor from our engineering team to be a point of contact during your studies and to support you as you commence and develop your Thorlabs career.
- Provide 8 weeks of paid work experience each remaining summer of your degree.
- Guarantee a graduate-level job with us upon your graduation.