Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is pleased to announce the Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship Program. The program provides educational opportunities for future generations of scientists.
Thermo Scientific Scholarship offers $40,000 scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at an accredited university for the upcoming semester. Submit your application now and win one of two $10,000 prizes or one of four $5,000 prizes.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Level/Field of Study
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world’s leading science company with $17 billion in sales and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Their mission is to help their customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship 2020 application is open to legal USA residents.
How can I Apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship?
Interested applicants can apply online for the scholarship using the link below:
Applications are to submit the following documents on application:
- The attachment of additional information must be submitted. Attachments must be in one of the following file formats: PowerPoint, Word, pdf, txt, RTF, images (jpg, png, jpeg, and gif). Very large files may not be uploaded correctly.
- CV. or a resume that describes the background of education, work experience, activities, and volunteer work.
- Letters of recommendation, posters/presentations, and/or publications.
To apply for the Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship, interested candidates must be people who
- Are legal/authorized US residents who are at least 16 years of age at the time of application?
- Are registered as a graduate student or undergraduate student at an accredited US university for Spring 2020.
- Concentrate on biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or a related field of life sciences.
- Undergraduates, sophomores, junior and senior students must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Freshmen must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher in a high school on a scale of 4.0 or higher.
- Graduate students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 and a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of >3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- The Limited Partner, its affiliates, affiliates, distributors, agents and officers, directors and employees (collectively the “Promoters”) and their immediate family members and /or persons residing in the same household are not qualified to apply for or win this program.
The Thermo Scientific Scholarship program will award successful candidates with two(2) $10,000 scholarships and four(4) $5,000 scholarships.
Applications for the Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship 2020 is ongoing and submission of applications will be accepted from February 1 at approximately 23:00 to 01:00 (Central Time) to 23:59:59. CT June 30.
For more information on the Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below:
If you have questions or have difficulty submitting your scholarship, please contact the scholarship coordinator by email AntibodyScholarship@thermofisher.com.
- 25 Florida Scholarships | Apply Now
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- NYS STEM Scholarship Program
- APIASF Scholarship Program | APPLY NOW
- CIA Scholarship Program | In USA
- Wiley CPAexcel Accounting Student Scholarship Program
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.