Applications are invited for the TED2018 Fellowship for new class of extraordinary thinkers and doers. The TED Fellowship program has the ability to slingshot your career forward. As a Fellow, you will be introduced into a powerful network of innovators that can be future collaborators.
- Once applicant are selected as a TED Fellow, then organizer will cover applicant flights (or equivalent) to and from the TED conference, any visa that may need, room, board + food while at the conference, and a conference pass.
- TED will provide a formal letter of invitation that should be sufficient for most countries’ visa applications.
- Your formal letter of invitation can also be used to document the trip if applicant are a student studying in another country. TED do cover visa application fees.
- Fellows have access to personal mentorship opportunities
- Applicants of ages 21-40 and anyone over age 18 is welcome to apply.
- After get selected as ted fellow, applicant will be required to block off a total of eight consecutive days(April 21 – 28, 2017 in order to be a TED Fellow)
- English proficiency is required.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply through online!
Application Deadline: July 18, 2017