Prudential Financial, Inc. is pleased to announce the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards program. The Prudential Spirit Scholarship rewards middle and high school students for excellence on a local, regional and national level.
Prudential Spirit of Community Awards Scholarships
Prudential Spirit of Community Awards Scholarship is the largest youth recognition program in the United States based solely on charitable/volunteer services. It recognizes young people who have made a difference and has inspired countless others to think about how they could contribute to their communities. If successful, candidates will receive a prize of up to $5,000.
Eligibility for the Prudential Spirit of Community Award
To be eligible for the Prudential Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be in grades 5-12 as of November 6.
- Be legal residents of any US state or in Washington, D.C.
- Participated in volunteering in the last 12 months before the application date.
- Submit a completed application by 6 November to a school or the head of an official designated by local authority.
The benefits given to successful candidates of the Prudential Spirit Scholarship is broken down below:
- Local winners receive a Certificate of Achievement from their school or organization. Local winners who qualify (26 working hours for children under the age of 10, 50 hours for 11-15-year-olds and 100 hours for older students) will also receive the President’s Award for the Voluntary Service.
- Distinguished finalists will receive an engraved bronze medallion and other state-level runners-up will receive a Certificate of Excellence.
- The State Honorees will receive a $1,000 reward, an engraved silver medallion, and a paid travel with a parent or guardian in Washington, DC, for national recognition events.
- National winners will receive an additional $5,000 prize, an engraved gold medallion, a Crystal Cup for their schools or candidate organizations, and a Prudential Foundation grant of $5,000 to a nonprofit charitable organization of their choice.
How to Apply
Applicants must create an account to sign up for the Prudential Spirit Scholarship program using the link below. For more information on the Prudential Spirit Scholarship and how to apply, applicants should click on the link below:
All applications should be submitted on or before November 6, 2020. The Application is currently ongoing
- Alaska Performance Scholarship
- PCA Triple-Impact Scholarship
- Burger King Scholars Program
- The Blair Hanson Scholarship
- National Pathfinder Scholarship | Apply Now
The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards Scholarships 2019-2020 is open to middle & high school students who have shown excellence in all levels. APPLY NOW