SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Are you a rising high school senior, planning on attending a four-year college, in need of financial assistance? If your answer is “yes” then apply for “The ALKU Scholarship” provided by Mass Mentoring Partnership (MMP). You can apply if you are planning on applying to a four-year, accredited institution to acquire a Bachelor’s degree in any field. Through Mark’s leadership and generosity, the scholarship provides youth the opportunity to apply for financial support to achieve their full potential as they pursue their college careers. Mass Mentoring Partnership (MMP) provides $20,000 to the winning applicants.
Based in Boston, Mass Mentoring Partnership (MMP) is fueling the movement to expand empowering youth-adult relationships across Massachusetts. MMP serves more than 250 mentoring and youth development programs statewide supporting more than 33,000 youth in mentoring relationships.
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you are
- Enrolled in a high school within Massachusetts.
- A rising senior (will be a high school senior in fall 2017).
- Planning on applying to a four-year, accredited institution to acquire a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Engaged in an empowering youth-adult relationship (defined as any adult other than the applicant’s legal guardian who provides friendship, guidance, and support) for at least one year.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and a commitment to their communities.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who want to apply for this scholarship please check the given link: https://massmentoringpartnership.quickbase.com/db/bjxek6mju?a=nwr
You will be required to submit the following:
- Applicants must upload one (1) photograph of you and your mentor together.
- Upon request, applicants may need to provide a copy of their high school transcript showing GPA of 2.75 or above.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The award will be disbursed in $5,000 increments annually over the scholar s four years in college, totaling $20,000.
- The award must be used for the mentee’s educational pursuits: either college tuition, books, or other materials and expenses needed for college.
The application and accompanying information must be submitted on July 21, 2017, at 5 pm.
Link for More Information:
Have any questions? Email Kelsey Renner, Development Associate, at krenner-at-massmentors.org.