SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Texas Energy Council Scholarship Program
If you want to pursue careers in energy then you have a chance to win a scholarship. The Texas Energy Council (TEC) is delighted announce the TEC Scholarship Program to give educational opportunities for students pursuing careers in the energy field. Those students who are studying in two-year and four-year accredited colleges, undergraduate or graduate level are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.The TEC provides a forum for all energy-related professional societies and educational institutions to communicate issues and transfer technology between its members and the general public. The winners of the TEC Scholarship will receive up to $2500amount of the scholarship.
The Texas Energy Council (TEC) is a nonprofit, non-partisan organization of professional and educational societies dedicated to serving the energy industry in Texas. The TEC was originally founded in 1988 as the Dallas Energy Council changed to the North Texas Energy Council in 1996, and changed to the Texas Energy Council in 2007.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must be:
- Enrolled in two-year and four-year accredited colleges, undergraduate or graduate level
- Have at least 30 hours of college-level credit
- GPA of not less than 3.25/4.00 in the college-level classes
How to Apply:
To applying for the scholarship, the applicants can download the application form through the given link:
Applicants must assemble materials listed below
- Application Contact Information (form supplied)
- Official Transcript(s). Include both undergraduate and graduate work.
- Applicant vitae
- Please describe yourself including:
- Your work/school history.
- Awards or honors you have received.
- Contact or work experience within the energy industry.
- Community or energy association involvement.
- A statement with the level of need and scholarships awarded.
- Two recommendations dated on or after September 1, 2016, each sealed in a separate envelope with tape across the sealed flap and the signature of the respondent across the tape. The envelope should have the applicant’s name on the front. Preferred reference choices are:
- A professional within the energy industry
- A math, science, engineering or energy professor
- A former employer
Applicants must send the complete application packet to:
Nancy Ashby, TEC Scholarship Committee
c/o Pitts Energy Group
4600 Greenville Ave # 300
Dallas, TX 75206 (ph: 214-265-4300)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Texas Energy Council is offering one-year scholarships up to $2500.00
The deadline for the scholarship is due on April 21, 2017.
Link for More Information: