Ryerson University is offering up to 13 Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is available to students that will commence their full-time undergraduate studies at the Ted Rogers School of Management in the coming fall semester.
The Ted Rogers School of Management is the business school of Ryerson University, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning e-book (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship e-books. Get the e-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate studies in the field of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Retail Management.
Successful candidates will study the chosen courses at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University, Canada.
Canadian citizens are eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
Up to $10,000 each is award to each recipient of the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
A total of up to 13 scholarships will be available each year:
1 – Accounting & Finance
6 – Business Management
4 – Business Technology Management
1 – Hospitality & Tourism Management
1 – Retail Management
To be eligible for the Scholarships, a student will:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person who has been issued a Protected Person Status Document (PPSD). Be commencing their full-time undergraduate studies in the coming fall semester.
- Gain direct entry from high school, with a minimum 85% average in their final year of high school.
- Have officially accepted an offer to attend Ryerson entering the first year of the Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, or Retail Management program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships:
Submit applications to Student Financial Assistance Office, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3. The application must include:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship cover sheet.
- A personal letter outlining why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of support outlining leadership in extracurricular activities or community involvement (from teachers, principal, employers, community leaders, Ryerson faculty members or staff).
The application deadline for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is April 28, 2019.
WE DULY RECOMMEND
Ted Rogers School of Management is offering scholarships to undergraduates to study in Canada. Check eligibility requirements and how to apply in this post.