Ryerson University is offering up to 13 Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is available to students that will commence their full-time undergraduate studies at the Ted Rogers School of Management in the coming fall semester.
The Ted Rogers School of Management is the business school of Ryerson University, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Ted Rogers Scholarship has so many advantages it promises applicants. Kindly, read through the table of contents to have an overview.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate studies in the field of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Retail Management.
Successful candidates will study the chosen courses at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University, Canada.
Canadian citizens are eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
Up to $10,000 each is awarded to each recipient of the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
A total of up to 13 scholarships will be available each year:
1 – Accounting & Finance
6 – Business Management
4 – Business Technology Management
1 – Hospitality & Tourism Management
1 – Retail Management
To be eligible for the Scholarships, a student will:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person who has been issued a Protected Person Status Document (PPSD). Be commencing their full-time undergraduate studies in the coming fall semester.
- Gain direct entry from high school, with a minimum 85% average in their final year of high school.
- Have officially accepted an offer to attend Ryerson entering the first year of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, or Retail Management program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
How to Apply for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships:
Submit applications to Student Financial Assistance Office, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3. The application must include:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship cover sheet.
- A personal letter outlining why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of support outlining leadership in extracurricular activities or community involvement (from teachers, principals, employers, community leaders, Ryerson faculty members or staff).
The application deadline for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is April 28, 2021.
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- Study MBA in China: Top 5 Universities, Academic Requirements, Scholarships, Tuition & Student Visa
- SDA Bocconi Masters Scholarship in Management for Healthcare, Italy
- Study in London School of Economics: Admission, Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking
- School of Management Scholarships For Graduates in USA
- Fully Funded MBA Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships for young African Entrepreneurs in Oxford, Yale & Tufts University
- TRU Scholarships [APPLY NOW]
- Ryerson University: Acceptance Rate, Admission, Ranking, Tuition Fees
- TOP INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fully Funded MBA Scholarships School at Peking University, China
- MIB Trieste School of Management Masters Programme -Italy
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.