SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
TECNALIA PhD research scholarship is currently available and applications are been accepted from eligible persons for the scholarship,18 scholarships to train young researchers are to be awarded. The purpose of this call is to award 18 scholarships to help beneficiaries (hereafter “trained research staff”), to complete their doctoral dissertations while they are at one of Fundación Tecnalia Research & Innovation (hereafter “TRI”) centres.dd
The aim of these research scholarship is to carry out a PhD in TECNALIA.
TECNALIA Research & Innovation is the first privately funded applied research & technology organisation in Spain and one of the leading such centres in Europe.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships offered in this scheme are as follows:
- Synthesis of cement nanofibres/nanotubes through supercritical fluid
- Smart Management Systems for buildings, infrastructures and cities based on Artificial Intelligence tools
- Effectiveness of nature-based solutions for climate change adaptation and urban resilience improvement
- Predictive control and regulation systems for energy efficiency
- New control strategies for smart grids with distributed generation and storage
- Advanced coatings to improve thermal energy exchange reactions
- Digital immersion: Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Securing the Internet of Things
- Advanced data mining techniques focused on biomedical and genetic processing and analysis to infer knowledge and for application to personalised medicine
- Advanced data analysis models for Industry 4.0 applications
- Development of High-Value Aerospace Components through Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Development of new methodologies for repair or additive manufacturing of aluminium components for the aerospace sector
- Strategies for shared control by drivers and driverless cars in urban environments and motorways
- Instrumentation and Advanced Analytics Applied to machining processes
- Provide autonomy to mobile dual-arm robots for industrial assembly applications.
- Hybrid models for maintenance decision making
- New technologies for electromechanical aerospace actuator inverters, associated motors and control algorithms
- Development of a solution for on-line detection of blind rivets poorly installed in aerospace structures
Scholarship Award: The gross monthly allowance during the grant period will be €1,000.
Number of Scholarships: There are 18 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
- Candidates who have completed a university degree with a credit value of more than 300 ECTS, or an official Master’s degree, that grant access to the doctoral programme, after 2nd October 2014.
- Or who on the date of this call are already enrolled in an official Master course that grant access to the doctoral programme
Nationality: Citizens from Spain are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Documentation required for the application includes:
- A duly completed application form.
- CV and academic record
- TRI may request additional documentation
Application Deadline: Closing date for applications is June 11, 2017.