Are you a freshman, junior, senior or senior or a current or incoming student of a college or graduate school of any level? The Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship is available to you and is one of the scholarship opportunities sponsored by the Digital Responsibility Organization.
Digital Responsibility is pleased to announce the Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship for US citizens. High school students, juniors, juniors or seniors or a current or incoming university student of any level may apply.
The goal of the scholarship is to help young people understand the negative effects of too much time in front of the screen. It is aimed at curbing and dealing with technology addiction.
The selection of the winner will be based on the content and creativity of the essay of 500 to 1,000 words and you will get a $1,000 scholarship prize.
- Why Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship?
- About Digital Responsibility Organization
- All you need to know about Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship?
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 15 Ph.D. Scholarships for Business Administration Students
- 16 Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships for all Nationalities in Austria
- Easy Procedures to Get Pakistan Student Visa Fast
- APPLY French government scholarships for Kenyans
- Don’t Text and Drive Yearly Scholarship in the USA
- Islamic Development Bank Merit Scholarship Program
- Easiest ways to Win $1,000 from Moolahspot scholarship [DETAILED]
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Trinidad & Tobago Students
- Sure Tips to get China Student VISA Fast
- Russian Government Scholarship for International Students