SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
TASS is a Sports England funded partnership between talented athletes, education institutions and national governing bodies of sport. The Scheme supports talented athletes in education – aged 16-plus – find and manage the balance between their sporting and academic careers, by providing them with the access to additional support services such as Strength & Conditioning, Physiotherapy and Lifestyle.
Offers are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
A TASS Scholarship will offer the following:
- Access to specialist support services (Physiotherapy, Lifestyle, Strength & Conditioning, Psychology, Nutrition);
- A designated mentor;
- Access to training facilities;
- Additional funding to subsidise sport-related costs such as coaching, competition and equipment;
- Access to a series of educational workshops.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
This scholarship is available to students from EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be achieving national recognition in a sport at least at U18 level.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Open all year round.
Nominations usually take place between July and September. For further details please visit the TASS website or contact your National Governing Body (NGB).
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link